Feelings

-A WEEK LATER-

"Feelings, so deep in my feelings
No, this ain't really like me
Can't control my anxiety"

I stared at Arianna with a straight face. She some how got me up here so we can talk things out.

"See, I was gonna tell you, but then Trey had bribed me with some money, bu-"

"You sold me out for money? Yeah, we're done here." I pulled out my phone to text Tray but this girl kept talking.

"I wasn't tryna hurt you Mya. You'd already been through so much and I wasn't trying to add more on top of that. I was going to tell you as soon as they left." She frowned and stared into my eyes. I may miss my friend a little, but Tray is pretty good at making me feel better.

"You knew about everything and chose to leave me clueless?"

"I didn't want to, I didn't like the idea of keeping secrets knowing that you always being one hundred percent honest. If it makes you feel any better, I'm the one that called the cops on them that night. I knew if I did that then you'd know the truth. But if I told you they was gonna get on my case. They already kidnapped me once." She called the cops? Word? I stood there silent for a moment. I did want to forgive her. Calling the cops was pretty smart too. It told me what I really needed to know and the good thing, she didn't have to say a word to me about it.

"Mya come on. You can't find it in your heart to let up on a sister?" I smiled a little. This chick know I ain't gonna be mad at her after she just explained everything.

"I forgive you. But only because you make some dumb behind decisions." She chuckled a little.

"That'll work." She smiled and embraced me in a hug.

"Hey, I'm sorry for calling you out your name and dragging you across the living room floor."

"Oh come on bro." She mugged. I laughed a little which caused her to laugh.

"Who you been kickin' it with?"

"Tray from school." I smirked. She started cheesing hard as heck.

"Y'all cute." She laughed.

"We ain't even together so don't start." I started laughing too.

"You into them nerds?"

"He had a glow up. A pretty big one too."

"So he all sexy and crap?"

"Heck to the yes."

"You tryna get with that?" She smirked. I shook my head and pulled out my phone. This girl be on some weird stuff I promise.

"Can we do something tonight?" She asked as I typed away.

"I already have plans with Tray."

"Like a date?"

"No?" I wasn't really sure what he wanted it to be. All he said was that he was taking me out tonight. Probably just as friends to chill though. Nothing serious.

"Mhmmmm." I laughed a little.

"But let me tell you what this boy did. Okay so he has his own business right? This man done offered me a job to work for him." I started getting all excited or whatever and of course Arianna joined in.