Secrets Out

"Heartbreaks, we've been here times before, so baby so long, so long."

Mya

I must've not heard that right. Ja'Quan, my boyfriend, killed my mother? See, this what we not about to do. All this time he knew who my mother was, how she died, and exactly who killed her. But yet he ain't tell me nothing. I furrowed my eyebrows and my breathing gradually increased. I folded my arms getting angrier very second. What am even doing still sitting in his car? I grabbed the handle to the door and was about to push it open when I heard a series of shots echo through the air. I ducked down a little and stared through the window at what was happening. I heard yelling and then I saw Ja'Quan hurriedly jump into the drivers seat. He didn't even glance at me. He just put his hands on the wheel and hit the gas. Boy thought this was going to be a quiet ride home? Nah, he got messed all the up.

"You, killed my mother. And didn't even think to say a damn thing to me." I eyed him really hard but maintained my calm.

"Mya, at the time I ain-"

"Then, you proceed to ask me out? What were you going to do, kill me next?"

"No I-"

"Shut the fuck up Ja'Quan. Just drive!" He finally looked at me but his eyes were wide in shock and he quickly turned back to the wheel to keep driving.

"And this relationship, is over. I thought I could fucking trust you. I opened up to you and everything. But all along, it was you. Shit is crazy. Playing with my damn emotions. Nigga you got me fucked up." More cuss words slipped out than I intended, but at this point, what else was I gonna do? We drove in silence until we pulled up to Arianna's house.

"Mya, let me explain." He grabbed my hand before I could even get a foot out the door. I didn't even say anything. I just reached over and slapped across his face.

"Fuck out of my life." I removed the watch and necklace he had brought me previously and threw it at him. And with that, I stomped into the house where I was greeted by Arianna.

"Mya, you okay?"

"Am I okay? What does it look like?!" I quickly pushed passed her and fell on the couch.

"I knew I should've told you but-"

"Bitch you knew?" Now my blood is really starting to boil. I been telling this girl everything from the jump, but she wanna keep secrets from me? The whole world must be against me because everything is turning upside down.

"Really, why you gotta go calling me out my name?" She mugged.

"Who the hell you mugging? I'm the one who lost a loved one. You ain't got no reason to catch an attitude so fix yo' face before I fix it for you." I got all up in her face. I was four, five seconds from knocking her loose. With one big shove I stumbled back a little but quickly regained my balance. Sis wanna start putting her hands on people now? I started letting cuss words loose and swinging everywhere. I tried to punch her in her face but she blocked it with her arms so then I successfully punched her side which caused her to groan a little.

"I don't know who you putting yo' hands on, but it ain't gon' be me." Once she moved her hands out the way I quickly punched the side of her face which made her fall onto the couch. I mind as well shoot a bitch. I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her off of the couch. Then I climbed on top of her and started taking head shots. I was on top for a while until she switched the position to where she was dominant. She was blocking a lot of my hits but that didn't stop me from swinging. I pushed her back on the ground and stood up while taking up more of her hair in my hand. I started dragging her around the living room and kicking.