We Got A Problem

Ja'Quan

"When you gon' stop messin' around with him and get you a real one?" I heard Trey say.

"Ain't no real ones around boo." Arianna scoffed. She was wearing a tight black dress which complimented her curves, and black furry slides with no socks. I don't know what it is with girls and these slides with fur on them. But hey, I ain't even judging.

"You got one standing right in front of you." Trey mugged. They continued arguing and I watched as Arianna's hair flopped around everywhere from her ratchet behind acting out. Trey and Arianna used to be a thing. But Trey is a little too much of a play boy. She caught him messing around with some girls, who knows what he was doing. Then she broke him off real quick. She got another "boyfriend" but they not tight like her and Trey was. I continued to scroll through my social medias while listening to their conversation.

"He ain't yo man." Trey said after sucking his teeth.

"He is too, you cappin'."

"Nah baby you cappin'. Tell me why this nigga on Snapchat posting some girl twerking on him." Trey spat. I turned my head to look at the argument. Arianna stared at him before glancing down at his phone where the evidence was held. I don't know why he trying to fix things between them two knowing we about to be behind bars in a few days. But at this point, I guess it's YOLO.

"Oh, and news flash, that ain't you shawty."

"Whatever, he can have a little fun if he want to."

"We both know you ain't good with allat."

"Trey, I don't care. We together and that's that. You in the past so you better learn to acce-" Trey smashed his lips onto hers which silenced her real quick. I smirked and looked back down at my phone. That's my boy. I heard something bump against my refrigerator and I looked up to see Arianna pressed against it. Oh, they trynna get freaky I see.

"Quit all that lovey dovey stuff. Y'all can do that when you get to the house." Trey sucked his teeth and walked over to the couch, taking a seat. Arianna followed him but sat on the other end.

"Girl get up and come sit on my lap." Trey smirked. I chuckled to myself before getting serious.

"Ari, we gotta tell you something." I changed my position so that I was sitting on the edge of the couch. She looked up at me curiously.

"It's about ya best friend." I continued.

"If y'all hurt her I promise to Bob I'll blow both y'all brains out."

"You don't even know how to take a gun off safety." Trey chuckled. She just sucked her teeth.

"We didn't intend to hurt her." Arianna sat on the edge of her seat as well letting me know she was listening.

"Go on."

"Well, you know how her mother died, right? Well at the time, we didn't know who her mother was. But when I started messin' with her I found out who it was."

"I'm relevant to this because?" I decided to stop beating around the bush so I just came right out and said it.

"We killed her mother."

"Woah now, you killed her mother. I got second degree murder." Trey quickly spoke up.

"Thought we was in this together nigga." I mugged him.

"We are, I'm just being specific." He said while adjusting himself and getting comfortable on the couch.

"So you two, shot her mother. And you're dating her?" Arianna looked shocked but she was surprisingly calm. I slowly nodded my head.