Quiet Before The Storm

|A WEEK LATER|

Unrevealed

"I mean, I don't know if I want to do this anymore." I sighed. The boss turned around and looked at me with a mug on her face.

"We already here boy, and plus, what's holding you back from following through?" She asked.

"The girl ain't do nothing!-"

"Lower your voice!" The boss whisper yelled.

"Look ma. I don't think we should do this. She was lucky enough to get into some caring hands. It's not her fault it was the wrong people. You should just focus on getting back at her husband." I stated.

"Nah, forget about her husband. He's out of the picture now I want the girl. And what do you mean me?" She questioned. I smacked my lips as I took off the top to the gasoline jug.

"I don't want in on this plan. I think she's innocent and I don't want to catch a case. My life really just got started, and I'm not a murderer."

"You're acting really stupid son. First you're all in and now all of a sudden you wanna back out? Do you know how close we are? The cops won't find out unless you do something stupid. Now hurry along and pour the gasoline." She motioned. I shook my head and sat the jug on the ground beside me.

"This isn't the life I want to live. I have good things going for me and this won't help me in any way, shape, or form. You should be ashamed of yourself for even getting your son, and daughter into this. Now the plan is too far into action for it to stop. Wether you like it or not, I won't help you murder that girl. You and her can go ahead and do it, but I want the best life for myself, and it's messed up that my mother doesn't want the same." I turned the other way and began walking away from the grave sight.

I heard my mother mumbling and whispering profanitys but I didn't stop until I reached my car. I had finally took a stand for what I believed in and it was the best feeling I've ever experienced.

I took out my phone and clicked the first name in my contacts. She answered on the third ring.

"Hm?"

"What are you doing?" I questioned as I drove away from the graveyard.

"Business, why?"

"I know mom put you up to do this, but just think about what you're asking for. Possibly life in prison. I know you're busy, but you should just think about what you're doing, seriously."

"Yo, we agreed that we were doing this for mom. What happened?" She asked.

"I backed out. I have too many good things going on for me right now to be committing murder, and vise versa." I heard her sigh from the other end before I heard something click.

"I'm in too deep to chicken out like you did. I promised mom I'd do this, and you know how I feel about broken promises. I have to get this done. But I promise you that I'll make this quick." I scoffed and pulled up to the mini mansion.

"Go ahead and risk your life. It's amazing how much you allowed mom to brainwash you. At this point, I don't even know you anymore. Have fun in prison." I said before hanging up. Little did they know, I wasn't with the plan from the start. I was just waiting to see how far they'd go, and it disappointed me to find out they had every intention on killing her.

I dialed the three number contact and the call connected almost instantly. All I can do is hope for that girl to make it out okay. But for now, I have to focus on packing my bags. And as much as it hurts me, I know it would be the right thing to do.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Someone's set fire to a grave sight."

Mya

"Alright y'all, piece out. I'm about to go get me some' to eat." Surge said. He eyed Arianna for a minute before walking towards me.

"What's wrong?" I whispered. He turned me away from everyone but kept his gaze on someone. Arianna I'm guessing.

"How long have you know her?" He asked.

"Who Arianna? I don't exactly know, but we've been friends for a really long time tho'." I informed.

"Why she acting like that?" I looked at him weirdly before turning to glance at her. I raised an eyebrow which resulted in him smacking his lips.

"You haven't noticed her getting all close to you and crap, all in ya face and in ya business?" I shook my head and chuckled a little.

"She might be bisexual and is diggin' me." Surge rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Everybody like yo' lil peanut head." He chuckled. "But okay. If you say so. Watch her tho' we don't want you getting raped or nothing." He said and pursed his lips. He gave Arianna a look before turning back to me.

"Bye Rashawn." I chuckled. He laughed too before waving to everyone else and leaving.

"I'm gonna go take this phone call." Arianna said before leaving out of the house too.

"Aw, my best friend left me with all of you uglies." Tweak frowned.

"Who Rashawn? I really think y'all be on some gay stuff." Asia chuckled.

"Shut up and go take another trip. I like poppin' cherries not sticks." Tweak scoffed.

"That's what you say." Aspect mumbled. Tweak rolled his eyes and flipped them off before taking a bite of his cinnamon roll.

"Can I get some?" I asked. He shook his head and shoved the last bit into his mouth.

"You can have mine." Asia offered. I shrugged and went to take hers. Just as I was about to take a bite. A loud hard knock sounded at the door. Aspect and Tweak pulled out their guns and quickly walked over to inspect the scene. I got up and followed them. My leg was slowly healing and I was now in a knee brace, so it was easier for me to get around.

Aspect quickly opened the door and aimed his gun at the man.

"Now is not the time for that Vaughn. Terrence is in trouble and we need to go now!"

-------------------------------------------
Not edited...like, at all!

This book is nearing it's end. Two or three more chapters after this one.

I simply got bored with this book.

I'll be making more if you want to read other stories by me. But yeah this book is almost done.

Idk about a book 2 for this. 🤷

Who do you think the unrevealed people are now???

Be eazzzyyyyy! 💯