Jinx The Menace

(Jinx/Aniyah)

-A DAY LATER-

15 minutes earlier

I watched as the Carmel skinned girl approached me with a knife. My eyes widened and I hesitantly closed my eyes as she gently stroked my face with the weapon.

"What did I even do?" I whisper/cried as a few drops of blood spilt onto the floor. My previous wounds from being shot still weren't catered to. I was losing blood and I was scared that I may pass out at any minute.

Once she reached my chair, she straddled me and smiled at the knife, later cutting my cheek. I heard her chuckle a little before digging it into my skin.

I screamed out in pain, hoping the torture would soon end. I don't even know what I did to deserve this.

A tall, dark skinned male walked in with another living body and tied him to a chair. The man seemed to be in his late thirty's or early forty's.

He didn't seem to have any visible marks or injuries. He seemed to be just fine. However, he stared at me the whole time with an apologetic look. Did he recognize me?

After adding a few more cuts to my face, the girl stood and walked over to a table with other weapons on it.

I looked towards the male who was tied to the other chair as tears slid down my eyes.

"Mya?" He whispered. I slowly nodded my head, not sure why he was asking my name.

"So it is you." He stared for a little while longer before the woman turned back around. She held a pistol in her hand and had it aimed right at me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and prepared for the worst.

-PRESENT TIME-

"What did I do?" I sniffed loud enough for her to hear. The boy who brought the man in stood in another corner of the room, staring.

"It's not what you did sweetie," She smirked while taking the gun off of safety. She then aimed it and the man. "It's what he did." She said before sending a bullet to his thigh. He screamed loudly while his jaw and muscles twitched.

"My name's Jinx." She smiled innocently while aiming the gun back at me.

"What do I have to do with him?" I sniffed and nodded my head towards the man. She raised her eyebrows before setting the gun down.

"You don't recognize him?" She questioned while picking up a stapler. I slowly shook my head, following her every move.

She straddled me once again and looked over at the man. "Oh, that's too bad." She pouted while caressing my cheek.

"Hey," She said, her gaze still on the man. "Don't you think she'd look cute with a little piercing?" She smirked. My eyes widened once I put two and two together.

She's about to staple the hell out of me.

She pried the mouth of the stapler open and held it up to the corner of my lip.

"Maybe one right..." Her voice trailed off. "Here." She finished. More tears rushed down my face I felt the staple pierce through my skin.

"And another one..." She pressed the staple into the corner of my eyebrow this time. "There."

I glanced toward the man who just sat there with a frown.

"You like it?" She asked the man. "I like it." She smiled. She picked up some scissors and twirled them around her fingers.