0.50 | r e a l i t y

-L I A M-

"Krassy you can't keep doing this. Come on even Dad knows that something is wrong with him."

"Shut up Nani! You all know that you abandoned me the minute I got pregnant with Liam."

"YOU WERE FIFTEEN KRASS!"

"I KNOW NAN!"

I emerged from where I had just opened the door to my house, and stood in front of the kitchen opening. My mom was standing at the kitchen table, setting it, and there was a woman at the sink with a towel around her shoulder. My mom looked up at me and smiled, and began walking towards me. She hugged me and then looked back to the woman.

"This is my sister," my mom said gesturing to the girl at the stove. "Nani."

The woman smiled at me.

"Depends on who you ask but yeah, she's my sister," the woman smiled. I smiled back.

"Pleased to meet you," I said before turning back to my mom. "I'm gonna find Jonathan," I said turning on my heel and heading upstairs. My mom turned back and went into the kitchen again. I went back down the stairs and hid against the wall.

"All I'm saying, Krass, is that you shouldn't be raising Jonathan with that man. He's awful to you and look at you." There was a pause. "Where did that bruise come from?"

"Well if you must know which you shouldn't because it's none of your business but I fell the other day playing with Liam."

I thought to myself, "When did we ever play?"

"You're lying Krass, I know it. You're my sister and I can feel it. He's hurting you. Just. Just come back home. We can help you."

"HOW? HOW CAN YOU HELP ME. NO ONE CAN HELP ME NANI DONT YOU SEE THAT. YOU AND MOM AND DAD GAVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO HELP ME AS SOON AS YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT MY BABY YOU GUYS MADE THAT CHOICE!"

"Krass, no one abandoned you. Despite what you might think you weren't alone all that time. You used to be my best friend and I was always with you."

"Used to was right. Why are you even here Nani? How do you guys even know about Chase? I cut myself off from you all as soon as I left for college."

I heard a sound of something light being thrown down and the sound of footsteps coming closer. I heard another table flop.

"We found a picture of you and him in dad's business magazine. Krassy he's literally been accused of abuse three different times."

"Yeah well he's not that way with me." I heard footsteps departing. "You can see yourself out, Nani."

"Jonathan deserves better, Krass. Don't you want better for your son," asked Nani but my mother was already gone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
okay so the picture above is krassy's sister nani. but isn't she right though. do you guys like the new updating schedule i'm curious