0.88 | c o r a

CORA GRACE HALE

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

-D E R E K-

Standing up here, at this podium is the hardest thing that I've ever had to do. We were just... she just wanted to throw a birthday party for her sister. We just wanted to have a great time in our old house as a family. I can never go near that house again. I can't even think about it without wanting to. I'm sorry. I'm supposed to be up here talking about Cora but, what do I even say? What am I supposed to say. Cora was the best sister that I could ever ask for. She always found a way to be there for me, even though. Even though I wasn't always there for her. Cora might have seemed tough on the outside, and she way, but she had the warmest and the most open heart, and I. I don't even know how I'm going to live now that. I don't know if I can live. I just. God. Fly high little sister. I love you, so so so much.

-C A S S I D Y-

Cora was the best sister that I could ever ask for. My biggest regret, out of all my years is not talking to her and keeping up with her like I should have. I don't even think that I told her that I getting married, let alone invited her to the wedding. But, Cora walked through the door anyway, she helped me get dress and she. She gave me the most beautiful necklace in the world. I don't even know what I did to deserve it. It's beautiful, diamond studded, a small necklace that has Cassidy right in the middle of the chain. I chose not to wear it on my wedding day, but I really wish that I had. That was one of the best gifts that I had ever received, and from my sister who I took for granted no less. I wish that we could've gotten more time, Cora. I just wish that I would've appreciated you more, because there's so much to appreciate. I'm going to miss you so much, and I hope that you don't stop watching over me, because I'm always thinking about you.