0.89 | j a n i s o n

JANISON BRAEDEN PERRY

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

-A L L I S O N-

I uh. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. I think I'm going to have trouble with that so just um. Please bear with me. Janison was, a huge part of my life. We met at a time when I was at my lowest. I had literally died, and I was some type of experiment by weird people with masks. I caught myself escaping, and I happened to run into a new kid in the woods, Janison. He was so kind and loving, helping me with everything.  He'll always be one of the most important parts of my life. I consider him to be the love of my life, and in addition to that, he's also the father of my child. Janison was a lot of things, and sometimes he was misguided. I didn't think that I would ever speak to him again at one point, but when he texted me one day, really trying to better himself, and I just. Couldn't help but be excited again. My biggest regret is my choice not to let him back sooner rather than later. It's my fault that he'll never get to meet what an amazing boy he has. The worst day of my entire life was sitting next to him, holding his hand, hoping that he was going to wake up, going in the waiting room to tell Kadence that the father he was going to meet today was no longer with us. I love you Janison Perry, now and forever, you are the love of my life.

-I S A A C-

Janison has been my best friend ever since I visited Beacon Hills after Allison. We clicked instantly, and I had never met anyone like him. He helped me to discover who I was, helped me to explore things about myself that I thought I had to grow up being ashamed of. He helped me to see the brighter side of a dark time in my life. He became my brother. I know that Janison didn't seem like much of a great person, but he was extraordinary. He was someone that you could go to talk to, no judgement. He was one of the most skilled hunters that I know. He turned out to be an amazing man, even though he never had a father to role model after. Janison inspired me to be the best person that I can be. He helped me to learn how to open up to my girlfriend, to talk about what scared me and my hopes. Janison was such a good hearted person. and my only wish is that he can find the peace that he's given to so many people.

-K A D E N C E-

I'm going to miss my Daddy very much. My mommy tells me that he loves me and that he's always with me and watching over me to make sure that I don't do dumb things. My mommy also says that my dad was a great man and I want to be just lime him when I grow older. I miss you and I love you daddy.