0.54 | r e a l i t y

- C H A S E -

I hated Cassidy Hale. With all my being I hated her. There she went making up stupid lies when she couldn't explain why she married a guy twelve years older than her. She's always been a liar. She was never pregnant. It was a decoy to siphon all of my money. And what was she going to do if she was pregnant. She was going to take my child and my money and go spread bullshit lies to her gullible family. Cassidy was a weakling, she did things out of impulse. She makes me the bad guy, but made me believe that she loved me, made me fall in love with her, but when we were alone she was distant, cold. I knew what she wanted me for. She wanted someone to party with, to wild out with. I just wanted a girl who loved me just as much as I loved her. Cass was nothing short of bipolar. Just like ma, who locked me in a closet and beat me with broomsticks just because she was in the mood. Cass is a manipulative, bipolar liar. And then she spreads these lies to her friends, not that I care what those five year olds think. But Liam. After I took him into my home and treated him like a son, he disrespects me like this, in my own house. He has to pay.

They both have to pay.