Running from our problems

The fire spreads to gasoline cans and cause a giant explosion in the middle of the streets in the kingdom. Some of the saviors run over to the fire to search.

A bus runs through the middle of the street. Hitting the saviors trucks and pushing them out of the way. Ezekiel sits in the drivers seat. Hands tightening around the wheel.

He stops in front of his people and they run in different directions to hide. One of the saviors aims his gun at Ezekiel who is running off "That's Ezekiel! We need him alive! He's worth damn more than all of them!" Gavin yells as he lowers the saviors gun.

"Where's Ezekiel?" Carol whispers to one of the kingdom people "I don't know. He's still in there. I think." She pants.

Ezekiel runs up to the gate with shivas chains in his hand. He sees carol run up and slams the gate "save them. Like you saved me!" He shuts the gate and locks it. He turns around whack. One of the saviors punches him in the face. He falls over on the ground.

hilltop

Maggie's car pulls up to hilltop and she gets out. She runs up to the fence where Gregory and the saviors stay. Gregory blabbers on "shut up." Maggie tells him "him. Get him out." She turns to kal "kal. Give me your gun." He hands her his gun and she stares at the man as he steps out of the fence.

They shut the fence behind him. Maggie stares him down. "This one tired to kill you." She says while looking at Jesus who appeared next to her. "Maggie you don't want to do this." Alden shouts from the cage

"Shut up. Al." The man yells back at his friend. "Cupcake wants to put in a show. Let her out on a sh-" Maggie shoots the man in his chest and he falls to the ground dead instantly. She points it at Alden "you want to be next?" Alden shakes his head quickly.

Maggie lowers her gun "saviors killed one of our own today on the road. We aren't even. But that was a start." Maggie starts to walk off "Maggie." Jesus stops her. "We need more guards. And we need to bury Neil." She stares down and she keeps walking.

She wipes the tears from her face as she walks up to two men putting a body on the pine box and putting the top on it. Maggie crouches next to the box and grabs a black marker and writes on the top of the box.

'We have 38 more.'
STAND DOWN

"Leave it where they'll find it." Maggie growls before leaving."

the highway

Dwight lays against the car. Holding his bleeding arm as he looks back and forth. "It's over!" He yells. Rosita, Tara, Daryl and Michonne all move to the side of the car. Pointing their guns at Dwight. Tara kicks the gun on the ground away from Dwight's reach.

"I made sure you guys got out the back." He whimpers while his arm continues to bleed. I drove them right up to the road block. I can't go back. One way or another. She's gonna tell them."

"How did they get out. Was it me?" Daryl asks. Dwight slightly shakes his head "Eugene. He got us out." Rosita whispers to herself "that son of a bitch."

Daryl grabs Dwight by the back of his shirt and pulls his jacket off "this is mine, bitch." He growls. Dwight groans and leans back against the car. "We need to get back. Now." Michonne growls as she walks around the car. About ten guns hanging from her shoulder.

the kingdom

"I thought we had a good thing going. I felt bad about the kid too. I didn't want that. You know that! But now a lot more people have to die." Gavin hisses at Ezekiel.

Morgan slowly makes his way down the alley. Holding his stick in his hand. Listening to the conversation. He hears muffled arguing as Gavin's voice gets more distant.

Alexandria

Daryl takes a rock and drops it into the sewer to see how far down it is. Michonne stares around. Terrified.

The dead roaming in and out of the now broken walls. Distant explosions and screams echo in their ears.

Tara, Rosita, Daryl, Dwight, and some of the others lower themselves into the sewer drain. "Michonne?" Rosita looks up at Michonne who is still standing above ground "Michonne." She says louder. Michonne reaches down and cover up the sewer and walks off.