Date

Rolling my eyes I think to myself. What the hell did these boys do while I was at my appointment. I smile at Jonah and he nervously gestures me to come in. I walk inside to find flour, dough, milk and sprinkles everywhere imaginable. "Boys all of you come here this instant!" I scream. Soon enough all the boys walk in with Corbyn holding Brandon all of then covered in flour. I look at them all sternly. "What in heavens name is going on here" I ask them all. Zach fidgets nervously. "Well um you see, Brandon wanted pancakes and were were all too lazy to go get some so we decided why don't we just make some, but then I'm this happened" He says gesturing around to the mess

I nod and smile. "Why don't you boys start cleaning the kitchen while I clean up the little monster here" I say. They all nod and Corbyn comes over to hand me Brandon. "Corbs you hav egg yolk in your hair" I say laughing slightly. He pouts and tries to take it out. "Here let me help you" I say helping him with my free hand. I finally get most of it out and walk upstairs to clean up Brandon. While I fill up the bath and some bubbles that I didn't think the boys would have I turn to Brandon remembering my good news. "Hey bud!, guess what!" I tell him excitedly. He looks up at me with his big brown eyes. "What J?" He says. "I'm gonna be Ok bud, my Leukemia is gonna go away" I smile at him, tears welling in my eyes.

He smiles at me. "Yay! Js' gonna get better" he cheers. I smile and laugh through my happy tears. "Hey Jossy, I love you" he mumbles and my heart melts. "I love you so much much bud" I cry sniffing. What on earth did I do to deserve my brother, I don't know but I'm eternally grateful for him. Once I'm done cleaning up Brandon and we change him into an outfit he brought we walk downstairs to see all the boys clean and the kitchen looking spotless. "Do I need to worry about Brandon every time I drop him off" I tease. They all chuckle. "Hey boys, I um got something to tell you all." I announce nervously. They all turn to look at me expectantly

I decided to tease them a bit by making it seem like it was bad news."So um as you know I went to the um hospital for an appointment and the doctor told me something" I tell them. They were all smiling before but then when seeing my expression their smiles dropped, I could see Brandon trying to hold in his giggles which nearly made me smile. "You're gonna be okay right J?" Jonah questions nervously. "Umm well you see.." I nervously end and all the boys look scared. "I'm actually gonna be more than okay because my doctor told me that there is a chance of my Leukemia getting better" I tell them all excitedly and I'm soon crushed by 5 heavy weights.

"Yes" "oh my gosh" "you scared us" are mumbled from different people. I smile at them all. "I love you guys" i tell them all. "Aww" they all coo and I roll my eyes. "We love you too" they shout in unison. "But I do think that somebody loves you a little more" Daniel says bumping shoulders with Corbyn. We both turn to each other and blush while mumbling to Daniel "Shut it Seavey" to which he puts on a overdramatized show of how he is and I quote 'abused in his own household by two star crossed lovers'. To which we proceed to blush again.

Corbyn looks up at me smiling slightly while the others are busy playing with Brandon or talking to each other. I smile back at him and he stands up holding out his hand. I take it and he leads us to his bedroom, we're soon sitting in his bed. "I'm happy that you're gonna get better Jocelyn" he tells me smiling then looking down with a pink tint on his cheeks. I chuckle at his cuteness. "I happy too Corb" I whisper and soon all time seems to stop and the room becomes deadly quiet, our breaths are now mixed together and I can practically taste the mint bubblegum Corbyn ate before we came up here. I look into his eyes which seem to captivate me.

Our eyes seem to sparkle whilst looking at each other with an unknown emotion and as we both lean in to connect our lips fireworks explode. It seems like we're the only people left on earth and that fluttering appears in my chest again. I smile into the kiss and so does Corbyn. Once we pull apart blushes spread across our faces as we realize what we've done. "Do you regret it?" He questions fidgeting. "No, one thing in this entire world that I would never regret is kissing you" I tell him. He smiles and holds my hands in his. "Jocelyn would you like to go out with me?" He questions hopefully and just as I'm about to respond the door of Corbyns room falls open.

The boys and Brandon come tumbling in and onto the floor. "Jesus Daniel I told you we shouldn't have lent that far" Jonah tells him. Daniel looks up shocked and slightly appalled "Hey don't blame it on me, blame it on the fatso over there" he says gesturing to Zach that's underneath Jonah. It eerily quiet as the look up to meet our shocked expressions to with they smile at us weakly. Corbyn and I look at each other then burst out laughing with the rest of the boys. "So did you guys kiss?" Questions Jack eagerly. I laugh and blush while Corbyn pulls me closer by my waist and kisses my forehead. "I'm gonna take that as a yes" he mumbles to himself

We soon find ourselves playing video games, to which might I add I was killing it. While it was Corbyns turn I realized that I hadn't answered his question so while he was one of the last people standing in Fortnite I sat next to him to which he smile at me, then leaned next to his ear and he visibly stiffened and whispered a small 'yes' to which he looked confused and then a bright smile light up his face. He throws his controller on the other couch not even bothered by losing his match and pecks me on the lips. We spend the whole evening cuddling until I was too tired and he brought me too his room while Brandon slept with Daniel and Jack. He seemed to be taking a liking to those two.

Corbyn lies me down on his bed and proceeds to wrap and arm around me spooning me from behind, he kisses my bare shoulder and I smile sleepily at his action. "Goodnight Bub." I mumble softly and he smiles at me "Goodnight darling" he says kissing my forehead. And so I fell asleep in the arms of the boy I didn't know I loved...