Six

" Ugh, Monday. " Leon grumbled miserably, crossing his arms and slumping on his chair. Chris peacefully read Flat Stanley, a book that his father gave him when he was at the age of seven years old. Chris and Leon were the only two friends present because Piers had unfortunately gotten an awful fever. The classroom had a slight crowd since the class are not yet complete.

Leon kept silent at first, until he began to stand up and sit back down continuously every five minutes out of boredom. But when he stopped, he started fidgeting while his hands rubbed his face. Arturo noticed him and asked Chris what was wrong with their dirty blonde haired classmate.

" Ganyan lang sya talaga, he starts going all *spins his finger in the side of his head as though he were describing Leon as crazy* CRAZY when he can't find something to do. " Chris explained. Arturo stole a glance at Leon and saw that now he would switch into different sitting positions.

" Maybe I'll play with him. " Arturo suggested. Chris gave him a thumbs up and continued reading his book while Arturo invited Leon to play UNO with him out of pity. Wesker entered the room, most eyes were on him and looked away after ten seconds later. He scanned the room for William Birkin but he was not available. 'Maybe he's planning a trick on me!' He thought.

" Show yourself! " Wesker screamed through the noise. He was literally not here. So now the platinum blonde was stuck with nobody to talk to since he never liked socialising with these, 'ignorant cretins' that was his classmates. He could talk to Chris but remember, he's somewhat of a psychopath so he continued trying to outsmart his rival.

He huffed and sat down on his chair, reading his books just like Redfield. He glanced at them and snickered. 'Oh look, the trio of losers aren't complete today' He thought.

" Where's Piers? " Arturo asked.

" Fever. " Leon answered before Chris could.

" Look who came just now. " Wesker sarcastically announced to everyone that William Birkin had now arrived five minutes before class started. William rolled his eyes and quickly sat down next to Wesker.

" At least I wasn't late. " Birkin retorted. Five minutes later their first period subject teacher entered the room and they greeted the professor to start the lesson. This has to be the most lifeless lesson time they have ever experienced since how the professor taught them was basically reading the PowerPoint presentation.

" I'm bored. " Chris heard someone groan before slamming their head face first on their desk. Chris really loved this lesson because he liked the subject and the topic. It wasn't long before he felt someone throwing paper balls behind his head. He turned his head around to see Wesker smirking while holding a paper ball. He didn't let this bother him and continued listening until it dragged out for ten minutes.

" Ano ba?!! " Chris snapped, not caring that he caused a scene. But the professor did not seem to care about this and continued to drone on and on.

" I'm sorry, I can't seem to understand what you said. " Wesker mocked. Birkin simply observed the whole time because he did not want to be involved with this.

" Can you at least, stop? I thought you were my friend. " Chris pleaded. Wesker laughed in an evil way at what Chris had just said.

" First off, I am not your friend and second, why should I? " Wesker taunted him but Chris didn't want to listen and ignored him throughout the whole time until they heard the bell ringing outside the hallway of their classroom. The professor left before they could even bid him goodbye, but they were glad that the class was over. Time for the next class, and it was Math.

" Hello class. " The Math professor happily greeted, and they all shared the same enthusiasm as him. Chris smiled, knowing that they were going to have a bright and cheerful lesson. Even though the lesson was quite tough to understand, they still tried to because the professor made it fun to learn a difficult lesson. Chris was busy listening when someone whispered in his ear, and he surely did not like that. And he was also prone to anger.