Twenty Six

Everyone in the school for the next week all decorated the whole school with bright and colourful ornaments for this jolly and momentous occasion. There were stars and Christmas balls everywhere, along with wreaths. Except for mistletoes of course.

Logan was not happy about the part where mistletoes weren't allowed to be brought. In fact, the whole time they were all decorating their classroom, he was angrily grumbling to himself. Not once did he try to communicate to his peers happily.

" Why would you want to put those? Are you planning on kissing someone in the room? " Chris teased, causing everyone to make noises and Logan to chuckle and lightly blush at the question. He then retorted back, claiming that his sexual orientation was straight.

But they half-heartedly believed his statement, but they decided not to question it any further and continued their business decorating their room until it was now time for their second to the last class. That's right my readers, this is almost the end of the day.

While Chris hung a star on the wall, he then asked a question to their advisor about what type of clothing shall they wear to the occasion of the Christmas party. Because usually, you would wear red or anything that's beautifully red in colour. And he was right, they were all gonna wear red. Anything that's red, of course.

" But I don't know what to wear! " Chris exclaimed in a horrified manner.

" Don't be silly Chris, you almost look good in anything that's red or green. " Wesker calmed him down with his signatures handsome smile, making him feel relieved and at the same time, blush lightly.

" OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! " Everyone screamed. They looked away from each other and gave a little chuckle of embarrassment. They continued decorating their classroom for a bit. It was looking not-so-done yet though because they had to go home. Also the staff decided that they would continued decorating after their exams.

As usual, everyone groaned in somewhat pain thinking about the dreaded two days of testing if they've learned anything in the whole quarter. Piers was extremely nervous about this because he simply thinks that he's not good enough like Chris.

Leon had the face that said 'I'm gonna die' written all over it. Albert and William has their stoic poker faces as usual and the Filipino boy named Arturo was breathing hard and heavy, almost as though he were hyperventilating. Chris had a very unreadable expression that was either happiness, anxiousness or etc. He rushed over to his friend and calmed him down by rubbing his back before his breathing ceased.

" Dude, calm down. " Chris told him.

" How can we calm down at, THIS??? " Arturo yelled a bit. Until William held him tight in the shoulders as seen in drama shows.

" Just believe in yourself, okay? Because if you keep doing that, you're more likely going to fail. " He said bluntly. De Leon nodded and William let him go and walked away to his seat. So the rest of the day, it was a very lovely day for the boys in the class.

Logan asked the teacher one last time if he could hang mistletoes and for one last time, he declined, and that made him feel sad for a bit. Before he moved on and started feeling fine again. They used the time for their subjects to review. Math was a very fun time as usual though.

" And why would you want to hang mistletoes? May jowa ka ba? " The Math teacher asked with a questioning look. Everyone looked at Logan with a teasing smile plastered on their faces.

" Wala, trip ko lang! " He said, blushing rapidly like fire. And after that whole day, everyone went home. Except for Chris and Albert. They were left behind because they wanted to study in the library. Until Albert suggested that they could just stay in Albert's room.

And Chris agreed to that because liked his room. He liked the design and the interior of it as well as the style of the room. But first, the Wesker asked permission to his father if he could let him have a "friend" over, and surprisingly he agreed to the idea.

And so when their ride arrived, they hopped on the vehicle and drove off to his mansion. Excella was there because she had to attend some business in school and enviously watched the two boys laughing and smiling at each other with a sneer and a disappointed look on her face.

When they arrived, Albert quickly held the brunette's hand and led him to his room, with him following behind him. And then after that, they started reviewing together while having a few breaks here and there so they wouldn't be too overwhelmed with the knowledge they're gaining.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Minutes, or even hours, have passed by and the two boys didn't realise that it was already getting late because of their intense concentration until Chris' phone rang.

" Hello? " Chris answered.

" Yea, just wait. " He said. Albert watched him intently while he was chatting to his sister.

" He's not my boyfriend, just so you know! " He yelled with a blush on his tan face. And with a sigh, he hung up the phone and told Albert that he was to leave right now.

" I'll tell the driver- " Albert was cut off by Chris.

" Nope! You don't have to, I'm going to walk instead! " Chris said. He figured he would say that but he didn't want that 'incident' to happen to him again so he didn't oblige to his request.

" No you are not, I will accompany you home whether you like it or not. " He said sternly.

" But Al, I'm gonna be fine! " The Redfield whined with a pout. He inched a bit closer to him with a still stern look on his pale alabaster face. Chris' eyes widened a bit out of confusion and blushed lightly. 'Omigod what's he doing????' His thoughts were racing out of his mind.

" W-What are you doing?... " Chris said, putting his hands on his shoulders to push him away slightly. Albert cupped the left side of his face with his right hand and rubbed it.

" Look, I'm doing this too keep you safe. " He simply said.

" Why? " Chris asked. 'Should I tell him?' Albert thought for a moment.

" Because..., " He hesitated. He muttered an 'I love you' before shutting his mouth. Good thing Chris didn't catch what he said though.

" What? " Albert blushed a bit of a dark red.

" I said you're my friend! Now we will go! " He said and grabbed his hand again, the same way he did when they first entered his house.

.

.

.

.

.

" So, how was your time with your boyfriend? " Claire teased while wiping a plate dry. Chris was busy cooking dinner and didn't answer. Before he did.

" He. Is. Not. My. Boyfriend! " He yelled through gritted teeth. Claire rolled her eyes playfully and set the plate down.

" Sure he isn't. " She muttered.