Nine: Part Three

The bus had arrived and parked outside the Yoki's Farm. Surprisingly, they were the first one to arrive at the venue from everyone else. Everyone was peacefully in a deep sleep from the exhaustion from the first venue they explored. Sir Barry Burton looked behind him and saw that his whole class were asleep. Sir Barry's phone beeped and saw a text message. It read; Since you were the first, wait for us and let you class sleep.

Sir Barry Burton placed his phone back in his pocket and leaned back onto his stiff bus chair on the very front row and waited in silence for the following classes to arrive. Fifteen minutes had passed and finally, the others have arrived, meaning he had to wake up his class.

" Everyone wake up! We are here! " Sir Barry announce to everyone with his megaphone. It took his students ten minutes to fully wake up from their sleepiness before they finally stood up and proceeded to head down and off the bus. Their eyes had a hard time opening from the bright light of the sun still shining on them. When they got off the bus, this time, the sun would shift into hot and cool weather. Chris didn't mind, because at least everyone wouldn't always be burning alive when they toured the farm.

" The weather's shifting to hot and cold, OMIGOSH. " Arturo said. Chris and the rest of the camera men who were tasked to document the whole trip started snapping a ton of photos of everything in their surroundings.

" How many photos do you even need??? " Leon screamed at Alfred's ear a bit too loud. Alfred shoved Kennedy away from him and continued his photography.

" As much as we can, now be quiet. " Alfred answered with an annoyed tone. Leon shrugged and scurried off to Chris and Piers. They were all lead to a field, and it looked liked a game was about to take place. And they were right, they were going to play games while under the heat.

" Okay we need ten volunteers from each class to play! " One of the teachers said. Everyone hesitated to raise or either had no interest playing because who would want to play under the unbearable sun? After minutes passed and nobody bothered to raise their hands up, the teachers had a new idea in mind.

" Okay we will do random! " The adult in front announced. All the boys' eyes widened in fear and looked at one another.

" Oh I'll go! " Logan immediately raised his hand up, and some others raised theirs too. The teachers smirked at each other and they told everyone to move farther and the ten students of each class to form a line. The adults explained the game mechanics and rules. After that, they were off. Their classmates hollered and cheered in the sidelines while the photographers snapped a bunch of photos.

" GO LEON!! WOOOO!!! " Piers cheered as loud as he can. Leon had a head start and was doing great. Redfield's class were dominating the whole time since they had the most points out of everyone else. When the last player of the winning section finished, they all cheered and hollered with glee as they had won.

" Congratulations everyone. " Wesker smiled and put his hands on his hips.

" Wow Wesker, you never congratulated anyone. What's with the new attitude? " Logan teased while smirking. Albert chuckled and retorted back.

" Well I wasn't congratulating you. " His classmates said 'ohhh' sounds as he had been owned while Albert smirked back at him. Logan regained composure and gave a small clap.

" Damn, you really deliver killer burns. " Logan chuckled and walked away. Albert smiled and stalked behind his lovely brownie named Chris Redfield who was busy conversing with his two best friends, Leon Kennedy and Piers Nivans. Neither of the three noticed his presence due to all the noise everyone was making which made it even more thrilling and easier to scare him. He chuckled quietly to himself.