Eight

Fast forward to the night before the field trip. For the past few days, Albert and Chris have gotten even more closer than ever before. Both of their friends even teased them about how they looked good as a couple, to which they would blush and angrily deny that. But both of them secretly wished that would happen. It was 6:00pm in the night, and Chris was preparing his bag for all the things they were all asked to bring.

After completing it, he exited form his room and was about to make dinner for the two but Claire burst out from the door and stopped him. She told him that she'll make it while he waited. Chris hesitated for a moment, then agreed that she will cook this time. He looked into the GC of his class and found everyone excitedly talking about the field trip for tomorrow.

" Wesker actually said sorry huh? I still can't believe that he did. " Claire said. Chris nodded in agreement because he was also just as surprised as she was.

" Well, at least he doesn't give me problems anymore. " Chris stated.

" But I'm still keeping an eye on him! " Claire hissed with suspicion. Chris giggled at his sister's silliness.

" What? I just don't want you getting hurt! " Claire whined. Chris sat down on the kitchen table near Claire.

" That's okay, you're just looking out for me. " Chris said. The girl smiled and continued cooking until she announced that she was done. They were going to eat sinigang, their favourite food. Both Redfield siblings washed their hands and started eating.

" Ang sarap! " Chris exclaimed with glee. Claire did the same too. They talked, ate and laughed until they were all finished. Claire also volunteered to wash the dishes while Chris headed to bed early so that he could wake up at one in the morning. Chris immediately slept because he felt really good after that delicious meal.

When Claire was done, she heard a ringing noise from her phone. She picked it up and saw Arusha, Arturo's girlfriend and her classmate, calling her. She picked it up and answered.

" Hello! How's life? " Claire asked jokingly.

" Just, great. " Arusha answered with a mix of sarcasm. They talked and laughed for hours now about school, life, crushes and more until Claire realised that it was already eleven in the night. She hurriedly said goodbye, brushed her teeth and slept. She was most likely going to sleep during class the next day.

With Albert on the other hand, he was relaxing in his room. He had already prepared his bag for tomorrow and now he was just reading a book that he got from his library downstairs. The blonde stopped reading and slept, to save up energy for a whole day trip that was most likely hot because they were mostly going to be under the sun.

This has no significant purpose but this song is excellent so I decided to place it here.

Wesker all of a sudden woke up in the middle of the night at twelve because of something he must've heard in his room. He didn't have any fear whatsoever so he went back to sleep, dozing off peacefully as he dreamt of him and Chris together. Chris was also dreaming about Wesker too.

I wonder what they would look like if Wesker wore a suit and tie...

Leon: He'll look good in one.

Chris: Totally agree!

Arturo: Ooooh! Agree ka naman!

Chris: * blushes a bright red * I'm just saying it because it's true!

Arturo: Riiiiggght.

Albert: Well, I do have a suit and tie. Maybe I'll show you guys.

Arturo: Yea, you should totally show your future husband how handsome you are.

Albert: * blushes * be quiet you Filipino!

Chris vs. Wesker. Even though they hate each other, people still ship them....

I DO TOO!!🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆😍😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆😆👏👏👏👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳🥳🎆🎆🎆🥳🎆🎆🎆🥳🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🥳🎆🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😆👍👍👍😆👍👍🤪😍👍👍💜🌈🌈🌈🌈😍🌈🌈🌈😍🌈👍👍💜😍💜😍😍🎆😍🎆😍🎆🎆👍🎆