Twenty One

Chris found out about the incident with Albert and Alex after the blonde came in with a wrapped shoulder, wincing in pain when he tried to move his arm from time to time while telling William that he was fine. The two blondes chatted for a bit before William had to tell Piers something so Wesker decided to spend some time with Chris.

The brunette couldn't stop glancing at his arm every now and then, which Albert quickly noticed, so Chris asked him what had happened to his shoulder because he noticed the bandage turning a bright red when he moved his arm. And that's when he told him everything.

" After I invited you to come and brought you home, My father asked me how my time with you was. And that really pissed Alex off because she hated 'peasants' stepping  into the mansion. So she told my father that her and I 'will have a talk'. " Chris listened to the whole tale of Wesker, getting a bit terrified at how his sister could go overboard.

" I'm guessing she told you father that so he wouldn't suspect anything? " Chris guessed, and Wesker nodded.

" I secretly slipped a camera inside my shirt so that my father could see what happened. " Wesker said.

" And he did, right? " Chris asked.

" Yes, because he told me that he saw the camera and watched the video. Now Alex is sent to boarding school because my father couldn't take her anymore and she had used him all along. " Wesker concluded.

" I'm guessing you feel happy, because Claire was so excited when she found out that Alex wasn't ever anymore because she really hated her. " said Chris, chuckling. Wesker chuckled as well and agreed with what Chris said about how happy he was that she was gone.

" Hey Chris, you remember that time we went to Tagaytay? At Taal Vista Hotel? " Wesker asked. Chris smiled with joy and nodded, reminiscing his great experience there.

" Why? " Chris asked, raising an eyebrow.

" I now realised that I just saw Excella. " Wesker said. Chris' eyes widened with surprise and lowered his voice down.

" Me too! I just kept thinking that it was someone else. " said Chris. After time was up, they now began their first period class, which was English. They learned a lot during that period, especially Chris since he was a goody little two shoes than Albert because the blonde wasn't really paying that much attention.

While the brunette was looking around the whole area, he now realised that some people were missing. Four of them to be exact. He didn't see Leon, Arturo, Luis and Alfred during that time. He asked the whole class about their whereabouts, and they all shrugged for an answer because they also didn't know where they were.

When the English class was over, they were now dismissed for their recess. Since some of the members of Chris' little friend group were not here, they were only a few people that consisted of; himself, Wesker, Birkin and Nivans. Okay, that's not few enough, but they weren't complete. They stil, ate at chattered with each other, but it wasn't the same feeling when eating as a whole group.

Even the others felt it too, especially Logan, who somewhat missed the way him and Alfred used to argue over petty little things in class. And Arturo's silly antics that lit up the mood of the class everyday.

" Dude, the Ashford dude could probably be sick or something. Calm down for a moment. " Lance tried to comfort his best friend. Logan looked at him with uneasiness but just nodded and decided to take his mind off of it for a while.

" Where's Leon? " Piers asked William, who looked at him and shrugged. He noticed his worried expression so he sat down next to him and put an arm around the brunette for comfort.