You Died(Wyatt)

Wyatt's POV

I got off my flight with the rest of the cast and there were fans everywhere. Everyone was screaming and yelling and all I want to do was call my beautiful girlfriend and hear her voice, but of course it's to loud in here.

~At the hotel~

We checked in and I texted Y/N to let her know that I landed safely then I laid down to take a nap.

~Time skip~

I woke up to Finn shaking me and the rest of the losers standing around my bed with concerned looks on their faces.

"What's going on?"

"Wyatt...when's the last time you talked to Y/N?" Jeremy asked softly

"I texted her when we landed. Why?"

"Did she respond?" Finn asked so I checked my phone to see no messages from her.

"No...guys can you just tell me what's going on. You're scaring me."

Jaeden grabbed the TV remote and turned on the news. They were talking about a car accident that happened this morning. I watched for awhile then they said her name.

"This morning, a young girl was driving home with her mother when a semi truck collided with her vehicle. There was no survivors in the car. Recently the two women were identified as Y/N L/N and Y/M/N. Many of you would know Y/N from her relationship with Wyatt Oleff and her many cameos in shows like the umbrella academy, stranger things, and Supernatural. We are very sorry to all of her close friends." The news reporter said.

"No...she can't be...she was fine yesterday! She was fine! She can't be...I love her!" I yelled crying into Chosen's chest as he hugged me.