Leave a message(Jaeden)

Jeaden: Hey Babe, how are you. I've been ok? You know getting better. Stressed out because of work. I just wanted to hear your voice again. I miss you a whole lot ya know.

*he looked up at the sky and sighed*

Jeaden: oh I have some news Wyatt and Sophia had a little girl and they named her after you. We all miss you y/n.

*he then looked down at the grave stone with her name engraved in it*

Y/N MARTELL
LOVING WIFE, FRIEND, SISTER,ACTRESS
GONE TO SOON
*YOUR BIRTHDAY*- SEPTEMBER 25,2032

Jaeden: I never know what to tell Seth when he ask for you. He doesn't understand his mommy isn't coming back because he's only four.We had so many plans for our future, but then some demented person took you away for me.

*he finally sat next to your grave*

Jaeden: I know I should stop doing this, paying your phone bill just to leave you messages everyday... but sometimes when I close my eyes and listen to your voice I can pretend you're still here. That you came home. Other days it makes me sadder than I already am. Finn thinks I should talk to someone not only  for  me but for Seth to, but I don't wanna talk to anyone that isn't you if I'm being honest. Anyway tomorrow is the 16 year reunion of IT chapter 2, I wish you were still here to go with me. The 3rd anniversary of your death is in a few weeks maybe I'll bring the cast to see you. I know how much they mean to you. Anyway I have to go. Jeremy is dropping Seth off soon, I'll come back though I promise. I love you y/n now and forever.

*he then went to his car and drove home. He was greeted by your 4 year old running at his legs*

 He was greeted by your 4 year old running at his legs*

Seth: Hi Daddy!

Jeaden: hey bubba, you have fun with uncle Jeremy?

*he picked the boy up and placed him on his hip*

Seth: yeah we watch mommy on da tv. Her was princess Tionna! Her was really pretty dada

* he said falling asleep on his dad's shoulder*

Jeaden: yea buddy she was really pretty

Seth: Daddy?

Jeaden:yea bub?

Seth: I miss mommy. I wish her would come back home.

Jeaden: me too bubba, me too.