Late night cravings

Finn:
Peanut butter on a chicken sandwich with pickles

"Babe, what are you eating?" Finn asked walking into the kitchen at almost 4am

"Uh...a chicken sandwich?"

"Ok well as long as it makes you happy I think I won't ask, because by the looks of that I don't wanna know what's on it." He laughed kissing your forehead before grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.

Wyatt:
Nutella and green beans with potato chips
"You want me to go buy you what?" Wyatt asked
"Well I'd do it myself but you stole my car keys."
"No I'll go, I just wanna make sure I heard you correctly. You  want me to buy Nutella, green beans, and potato chips? Anything else?"
"Are you sure you'll go, I didn't even realize how late it was?" You asked after noticing it was almost 5am
"Yes, I will go and get you whatever it is that you want, anytime you want it. I promise." He said kissing your forehead before he rolled out of bed.

Jack:
Chocolate ice cream with Carrots
You were sitting on the kitchen counter at 6am dipping carrots in chocolate ice cream when Jack came looking for you.
"Hey love, why are you in bed?"
"I got hungry." You smiled and he nodded coming to sit next to you.
"Is that good?" He ask genuinely curious and you shrugged
"Probably only because I'm pregnant." You laughed and offered him some, he took it and ate it before nodding
"Definitely because you're pregnant." He said before hopping off the counter to get the two of you some orange juice.

Jaeden:
Brownies and gummy bears
Jaeden woke up at 4 am to the smell of brownies and made his way to the kitchen where you were sitting and eating a bag of gummy bears while you waited for the brownies.
"Hey love, I could have gone out to get you brownies."
"I know but I didn't wanna wake you up, so I'm making some instead."

Chosen:
Cheeseburgers from Mc Donald's
You were getting ready to put your shoes on when chosen came down stairs looking for you.
"Y/n? Where ya going babe? It's almost 3am." He said confused rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
"I want a cheeseburger." You said simply he stopped you from putting your shoes on.
"I'll go. Ok don't worry."
"Really, are you sure?"
"Of course love, go back up and lay in bed, I'll be back before you know it." You nodded and sure enough he came back with a bag full of cheeseburgers and two large drinks and the two of you laid in your bed and ate everything while watching Netflix.

Jeremy:
You called him and asked him if he could bring hot sauce and barbecue chips over and come watch movies with you. He of course showed up in about 10 minutes with your snacks and one of his hoodies.
"Thank you for coming."
"Anything for you baby"

Noah:
Watermelon and cookies
Believe it or not whatever weird cravings you have Noah is always down to eat with you. This time was no different. The two of you sat in your living room on the couch at 7am eating watermelon and cookies while watching 'Cars 3'

Caleb
Strawberry milkshake with pretzels

You and Caleb were making milkshakes when you decided to put crushed pretzels in yours. Caleb just shrugged and did the same with a smile.

Gaten:
Macaroni and cheese with Cucumbers

You woke up at about 2 am and decided you wanted Macaroni and cheese, about halfway through cooking you decided you also wanted cucumbers so you cut some up and put it in the bowl. After it was done you went to the living room and turned on the tv to watch Netflix before eventually falling asleep where Gaten found you hours later.