Caleb #1

Y/N's POV

Recently Caleb has been off, he really quite, constantly wants to be alone, no where near his usual happy self and we have all noticed. Today the stranger things cast is doing a panel so I came to watch before I had to go to my panel later for Supernatural. The cast was joking around and answering questions while Caleb just stared off into space.

After the panel
The cast came back stage and Caleb immediately ran off. I looked at everyone confused.

"Is he ok?" Joe asked

"I don't know, he won't talk to me anymore." I said sadly

"He's getting hate again" Natalia said

"Hate for what?" Finn asked.

"Playing Lucas,Being mean to Eleven,etc." She said. I sighed and went to find him.

He was sitting in my car crying. I open the door and squatted in front of him holding his hands.

"Caleb? Bubba, wanna talk about it?" I asked softly but he wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"This stuff shouldn't be getting to me. But it's all so much. I'm just doing my job. Why don't they understand that."

"I know bubba. But listen, you have to talk to us about this stuff so we can help you. You're not own your own. We love you." He nodded wiping his tears.

Time skip
Caleb's POV

Y/N and I are sitting in our hotel room. She was currently doing something on her laptop.

"Caleb?"

"Yes?" I said looking over at her. She had a smile on her face and she handed me her head phones.

"I wrote this for you with  Chosen"

After I listened to the song I hugged her.

A/N: I KNOW THAT WASN'T VERY GOOD I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS WHEN I HEARD THE SONG FOR SOME REASON. BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE: FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY SENDING CALEB HATE BECAUSE HE PLAYS LUCAS, YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP.