Sunshine Jeremy

*you can either listen to the song on a loop as you read or you can wait until it tells you to play the song*

Today you were planning to visit Jeremy on set as he has been busy filming for it chapter two.  You were coming per Andy's request because he thinks Jeremy has been a little down and unfocused. The cast agrees that bringing you to Canada might help cheer the boy up some. You got off your plane and met Sophia at the baggage claim.

"Hey y/n! I'm so glad you could come. He needs you." She said hugging me.

"I just hope I can help. He always sounds so sad on the phone." I  said.

Time skip

I met Andy and the losers in Sophia's hotel room. The production team rented out the whole second and third floor for the cast and crew.

"Ok so Jeremy is in his room. We don't really have a plan but we're hoping you can help." Jay said and you nodded Andy gave you a key card and Finn led you to his room.

"Send a text if anything goes south." He whispered you nodded but that comment made you worry about the state your boyfriend was in. You took a deep breath and opened the door before slowly walking inside.

"Jer?" You asked

"I'm not in the mood to talk." He yelled from the bedroom

"Babe can you please talk to me?"

"Y/n?" He asked coming out of the room. He stopped in the doorway and just looked at you.

"Jeremy, everyone is worried about you babe, can you tell me what's going on?" You asked he ran to you wrapping his arms around you. You could feel tears on your neck as you ran your hand through his hair.

"You gotta talk to me love, I can't help you if you don't."

"I don't know, I just feel insecure sometimes. You know like I'm not good enough. And I miss you all the time. I guess I just got stressed. I'm sorry you had to come all the way here. I didn't think I was that bad."

"Hey, love it's ok I'd do anything for you. Now why don't we go lay down?" He nodded and led you to his room. You guys laid in his bed and he put his head on your chest with one arm draped over your waist. You ran your fingers through his hair while softly singing to him *play the song now*

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
And I hung my head and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me to love another
You'll regret it all some day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

You told me once, dear, you really loved me 
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me and love another
You have shattered all my dreams

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

"I love you Jeremy,  you're perfect just the way you are."
You whispered kissing his forehead

"I love you too. Thanks for coming to Canada to cheer me up" He mumble before he fell asleep. You sent a quick text to Andy saying everything was handled before you feel asleep aswell.