X X

I knew The Davenports had approved of Ryder, but I didn't know he was so close with all of them

In the matter of ten minutes he'd gotten Tom showered, dressed, and sitting in front of me eating his Fluffy breakfast, talking on and on about how good of a chef Ryder was.

Andi had calmed down a bit after making snarky remarks about how Ryder shouldn't just come into peoples homes unannounced. But I knew she was thrilled to see him.

Willa was at her session with dr.holtz, she promised to be back for lunch though, we were going to go out to eat as a family.

I think it was just a distraction, to get the Davenports minds off their problems and onto happier things. Ryder was a good guy.

*

"If that's really what you want I understand"

I couldn't help but listen in on what seemed to be a private conversation. "I'm sorry ry, she just loved you, so much" I heard Andi's soft whimpers. I couldn't see them as I was hiding beside my window hoping not to be seen, but I knew that Ryder had most likely pulled Andi into a hug.

"Your breaking up with me because your sister liked me?" Confusion, yet kindness could be heard in Ryder's tone.

A loud sniffle followed by a laugh came before Andi spoke. "I'm breaking up with you because you deserve better. I'm not okay and I won't be for a while and that's not fair to you." Andi told him

"I need to love myself again, before I can love anybody else" she whispered, it was almost like she was lying. If anyone loved there selfs it was Andi.

"I understand" I could imagine Ryder's sad crooked smile as I stared at the pillows on my bed.

"I love you, Andi, always will" was the last words they spoke before the engine of his Jeep started up.

That was officially the End of 'Randy'

Lorenzo called me later that night. Something about going 'night swimming'

I wasn't exactly excited about sneaking out to see a boy, because it had ended so badly the first time, but the smirk I could hear over the phone was enough to make me spring out of bed, grabbing my One-piece I ran out the door.

Decided to try and update once a day! Fingers crossed