X X X X X X X

"Ryder" I smiled

"Ryder" I smiled. Id thought it was Axel, or even Lucas. But it happened to be Ryder, and I was okay with that.

"What are you doing here?, did Andi call you?" I asked. I immediately regretted my words when I saw the pain in his eyes. Talking to someone about their Ex-girlfriend never goes smoothly.

"N-no" he said, after he cleared his throat. "Lucas did." He told me "axel called him but he was with Lizzie so he called me"

"And you came?" I was surprised at how happy I was to see him. Ryder and I weren't really friends. He was Andi's boyfriend, Kaylens Bestfriend.

I'm not sure how Ryder stood with either of those people now.

"Of course" he smiled sweetly, before it faded away and he looked at our feet. "He talks about you all the time, ya know" he barley whispered.

When I didn't speak his eyes raised up and met mine. "Kaylen" he said, even though we both knew who he was talking about.

"He always said how you were the one that got away, stole his heart" he told me.

Maybe kaylen really didn't think he did anything wrong? How could he, I never told him.

"I think andis that one for me" he gulped, glancing back down sadly. "Does she love him?" He suddenly asked

"I'm sorry, I know you were crying and I shouldn't be thinking of myself but I am. She's all I can think about" I took a deep breath as he asked once more "Does she love him?"

"I don't know" I answered honestly. "She beginning to. I'm team randi though," I smiled at him and he smiled back

"Yeah, me too" he told me