X X • •

"Why would you bring it up in front of her! You know how big of a gossiper she is!" Andi yelled after we'd dropped Katie off

"Why would you bring it up in front of her! You know how big of a gossiper she is!" Andi yelled after we'd dropped Katie off. "I wouldn't of had to if you would of just told me!" I shouted back.

"You would've told me I was making a mistake. That I'm supposed to be with ryder" her voice drifted off towards the end.

I wouldn't of told her that. Autumn would have

"You're not supposed to be with anyone, And" I explained "but since you obviously want to be with someone, care to tell me who?"

She smiled for a second before pulling into a park. One that autumn used to take us to all the time.

"So" she started out

"Ya know how you've been hanging out with Enzo a bit?" She rolled her eyes at the surprise written on my face "I saw how he looked at you at school, and the little note that you left in our room? From your Prince Charming" she smiled. Maybe she'd heard him calling me Princess.

"Anyways so I confronted him in the hall the day Autumn died" she told me "I told him to make sure to treat you right or else we'd have a problem"

"Andiiii" I groaned "that's so embarrassing!" I complained

"No,it's not! I see the way he looks at you Avery, you've been hurt in past relationships and he needs to know it's not happening again." I smiled at my bestfriend, even though I was sort of embarrassed that she'd said that to him when he hadn't even asked me out yet. But nonetheless still happy that I had her to stand up for me.

"That's when I got called to the office." She went on "Lorenzo had been with Jaxon when I confronted him and when my name went over the loud speaker Jaxon teased me 'is the good girl in trouble?' "

"Jaxon? Jaxon Smith?!" I asked "Andi Jaxon is said to be the most dangerous guy in school! He's been in and out of jail like sixteen times!" I was worried for my friend

"Don't be hypocritical Avery! If anything Jaxon and Enzo are friends so if you can like Enzo I can like Jaxon"

"I don't like Enzo" I lied, blushing.

"Sure, and I don't like 50% off shoe sales" she laughed

"Ok okay! Tell me more about Jaxon" I asked not wanting her to go into the shoes she'd recently bought.

"He told me something the day autumn died, it was so inspirational and sweet that I couldn't believe it came from his mouth, I guess you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover" she shrugged. Ending her sentence there.

"Andi!" I yelled "what did he tell you?!?!" she laughed at my persistence

*

"-And then he winked at me!" She blushed. Who knew Jaxon could be so sweet?

Apparently after the funeral Jaxon and Andi went to get burgers and he let her talk about her problems, he somehow snuck his way into her heart, pushing Ryder right out of it.

"Be carful Andi, I don't want you making a mistake over a boy" I told her and she just smiled

"You mean like the mistake your about to make?" She asked as she opened my door and pushed me out of her car. Then she drove off

"Andi!" I called after the car but it was no use, she was gone. "Avery, right?" A voice from behind asked.

I spun around and knew that Andi was going to be severely suffering once I got home

"Axel... hey"