Prologue

Taehyung and I are best friends. Like super best friends. We are friends since 5th grade. I was still in middle school, and now I'm a college student, and we're still best friends.

"Jenniya!" I heard Taehyung shouting my name.

Yes we also live in the same house. Some kind of a boarding house. His mom, and my mom run this place.

To be honest, we became best friends because of our moms. His mom and my mom are also best friends. Taehyung once lived abroad because his dad was there, and his mom and dad weren't divorced back then until 5th grade. Everything went completely complicated to the relationship of Taehyung's parents, and they went home here in Seoul, and his mom decided to live with us, and that's when we became friends.

Actually at first, we weren't friends. We were frenemies. We hated each other! We pretended to be friends in front of our parents, but when they're gone? We're not going to talk to each other. We used to fight over the TV remote control. I want to watch movies, but he wants to watch anime. That was way back 8th grade.

When we became high school students I guess that's when we started being nice to each other, and that's when the ship name called Taennie started. Everyone teased us in our school as if we're a real couple dating. We ignored them, but I wouldn't deny it, I had a crush on him once when—

"JENIIIYAA!" Taehyung pushed me to the floor caused me to lay there.

All of a sudden, I felt a lot of blood coming out of my private part.

That Taehyung Kim.

"TAEEEHHYYUUNNG! I HAVE MY MENSTRUATION TODAY YOU BASTARD!"

-----

Now I'm holding the hot compress bag on my lower abdomen. It hurts so bad. I was about to cry when he pushed me, but I remembered that I should treat him milktea everytime he sees me crying.

"Jenniya." Taehyung puts up his 'please forgive me' look on his face.

He always wears it whenever he does things he knows I will never like.

"Kim. Kim Jennie. Jenniya... Please forgive me?"

He blinked his eyes three times. I'm late for my part-time job, it's already 7:30 a.m. I should be working now, but this twenty year old guy, named Kim Taehyung, pushed me to the floor caused my blood to pour, and have menstrual cramps.

"I already told your manager what happened... Jenniya forgive me Jenniya."

I sighed. In my head I said be thankful that your my best friend because if he isn't? I don't think I could forgive someone that easily.

"Fine. I forgive you Taehyung—"

"I'll treat you milk tea for—"

"No please, I'll get fat Taehyungiii~ pleassee nooo"

"I don't treat people a lot of times Jennie and you know that. Now come on."

He put on his helmet, and gave me a signal to hop in to his motorcycle, but he stopped, and looked away.

He pointed out what he saw... Myself?

I looked at myself. No bra?! Just oversized shirt and shorts?

"Uh w-wait I'll take a bath first Taehyungie."

He nods, and told me to take my time. I realized just now, he's all ready to go outside for malling.

After taking a 15 minute shower, I blow-dried my hair. Put on lip and cheek stain, MADE SURE I WORE MY BRA. I wore my white hoodie, and my black leggings, then wore my white converse.