Chapter XVIII

JENNIE

Today's our special performance, slash awards night. That means I'm going to perform twice on stage.

For Blackpink, and for the special performance.

I still don't know who's that unknown number guy or girl. He just keeps on texting me, and I don't frigging reply.

I even thought he was Taehyung because he texts me every other day after our rehearsal, but that's just impossible. Or not.

We're still in our dressing room, makeup artists doing our look.

"Jennie-yah! Good luck later!" Jisoo unnie said.

I'm not going to seat beside them later before the special performance, and that's just sad.

"Gamsahamnida unnie" I said with a smile on my face showing my teeth.

After getting ready we still have half an hour to chill here in our dressing room.

I was about to film an IG story when Lisa spoke.

"How are you feeling right now, that later you're going to sing a duet with your ex?" She said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, I feel cool"

They all nod. We all looked at the door when it opened, expecting our managers or a staff to enter, but it was their boyfriends in style who entered the room.

"Jimin-ah? You didn't get caught right?" Chaeyoung asked, and they all shrugged their shoulders.

Oh their life will be f**ked up, if the media saw them.

"I just badly want to meet you before the show" Jungkook said to Lisa, and I rolled my eyes at them because they're too sweet.

"True, I really want to see my sooyaa" Jin said, and pinched Jisoo's cheeks which made her cheeks red.

Chaeyoung, and Jimin were hugging each other.

They all stilled when we heard a knock on the door. The three immediately hid behind the couch.

"Blackpink get ready" The staff said, and we nod.

"Yah you guys, go to your group now, y'all have to get ready" I said, and pushed them towards the door, and they left.

------

5 minutes before the performance, and we're here backstage removing all the nervousness out of our body, or should I say I'm the only one who's doing that.

My hands are shaking, I don't know why, I've preformed lots of special performances, and I never get nervous before the performace, so why am I like this?

Nayeon went near me, and asked me if I was okay, and I nod to her question.

Please, don't mess up the performance jennie

I stopped thinking that thought, when I felt someone held my hand.

I looked at the person, and it was Taehyung looking at my shaking hands.

"I know you're nervous" He said.

"No I'm not" I lied.

"Yes you are I know you too well" Yes he knows me too well.

I've been ignoring him the entire rehearsal, we just talk because I'm going to ask a question, or he's going to ask a question about the duet or the performance.