Epilogue

After one year....

JENNIE

"Lisa, let's go on a shopping!" I told Lisa.

"Aww sorry unnie, I'll be having another dance training later for our upcoming performance, I'm really sorry" Lisa said.

I'm really shocked that Lisa turned down on me, that's not the usual her. Wierd.

"Chaeyoung! Shopping?" I asked Chaeyoung, and she shooked her head no.

"I'm with Lisa, lead and main dancers are needed" Chaeyoung said.

Yah this is getting real sad, no one's with me.

"Jisoo unnie! Shopping?" I asked her.

"What time?" She asked.

"Now" She pouted, and looked at me.

"Aigoo mianhe Jennie, I have to be on set right now for my new acting project, maybe later okay?" She said, and smiled.

Then I'll be shopping alone I guess. This is sad, Taehyung's busy too because they have a dance practice to film. Aigoo, such a sad day for me.

I was about to get it my car, when my phone rang. I took my phone from my pocket, and saw that it was my mom.

So I answered the call immediately.

"eomma! Bogoshipda!" Mom! I miss you!

"Jennie, come here to our house. Now." My mom said from the other line.

"huh? Weo?" why? I asked.

"Just come here, now. No buts" And just like that my mom ended the phone call.

That was very unusual. My mom never talked to me that way.

I went inside my car, and drove towards our house. The old house where Taehyung and I used to live in.

After a few minutes, I arrived in our house.

Mom was outside our boarding house waiting for me, so as Taehyung's mom, and Taehyung's little cousin, and Yeonjun, Soobin, Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Kai?! What the heck are they doing here?! They're all in disguise of course they're also K-pop idols.

"Mom... What's happening?" I asked my mom, and Yeonjun gave me a candy, with a note on it.

First gift.

What?

I walked towards the door, and opened the door, I saw that there's a white helium balloon taped on the living room floor.

It has a note taped on it.

First meeting place.
P.S: go to the second floor. Entertainment room.

I went to the second floor, where the entertainment room was, and I saw the box of toys has a white helium balloon taped on it, it also has a note.

Because of this we had our first fight. Lol.
P.S: Go to your room.

Is this all.... Taehyung?

*flashback*

"yah oppa! I want to play first!" I said.

"but I want to play first" he shouted taking the toy box away from me.

"Aigoo! EOMMAAAAA!" I screamed making him cover his ears.

His mom and my mom, came to the room and asked what happened.

"I want to play first! But oppa wants to play too!"