Chapter XV

After 7 years...

JENNIE

"Thank you so much for coming to our concert!" Chaeyoung said to our fans from Amsterdam.

"We love you all! Saranghae!" Jisoo said, and made a heart using her arms.

"Thank you love you all!" Lisa said.

"We love you! Goodbye Blinks!" I said while waving goodbye to our fans.

We're now in the backstage and we're hella tired because of the concert, but it's fun, seeing our fans having fun, singing our songs, getting inspired because of us, it just make me so happy.

"Lisa on her phone again" Chaeyoung said, and sat on the couch.

"Like 24/7" Jisoo, Chaeyoung and I said in chorus, and we laughed.

Lisa is always on her phone, almost 24/7 because she always update Jungkook, her boyfriend.

Yes, it's in our contract to not date, but it has been years since our debut, and the CEO allowed Lisa to date, actually us to date, and it's just the three of them who date, not me. The three of them date the three members of Bangtan Sonyeondan, also known as BTS a boy group of Big Hit Entertainment, where Taehyung is in.

If you're asking, yes Taehyung and I broke up, he cheated I saw him kissing Tzuyu, and yeah he cheated, we didn't had a proper break up, I just ignored him after what happened.

He trained in Big Hit Entertainment when he was in 3rd year college, and their group made their debut right after our debut. (a/n: Yes I know BTS made their debut before Blackpink, but let's just think that they debuted after hehehe)

Their group was the first Korean boy group who win an award in Billboard Awards. While our group was the first Korean girl group who performed in Coachella.

So our groups are basically legend, I'm not bragging about it just saying the facts about our group.

Chaeyoung's phone rang, and she immediately answered it. That's probably Jimin I thought, Jimin is also a member of BTS.

BTS has seven members, Namjoon, their leader, Seokjin also known as Jin, Jisoo unnie's boyfriend, yeah he's a part of a boy group now, I'm also shocked, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Chaeyoung's boyfriend. Taehyung, and Jungkook, Lisa's boyfriend.

"Jimin-ah!" Chaeyoung said with a smile on her face. See I knew it.

"Annyeong my Jichu!" I heard Jin's voice from Jisoo's phone. They're dating each other.

These girls got love life.

"Yah Jenniya! Why don't you get a love life?" Jin asked, and Jisoo faced her phone to me because they're doing a video call.

"Yeah like with your ex Taehyung" Jimin said, and I heard them laugh.

I rolled my eyes.

I heard Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, and the other bangtan boys except Taehyung said. 'Oooooohhhh' which made me roll my eyes again.

"Jendeukie-" "What? what? What again???" I said with a very annoyed voice.

"He 'once' cheated why don't you give him another chance?" Jisoo asked.

I chuckled in a very sarcastic way. "Let's see" I said, and faked a smile.

Everyone went silent. Their relationship aren't public, they didn't made it public since it would make paparazzi go crazy.

We went on our van, and drove towards our hotel. Tomorrow we're going to America, and BTS will be there too, we're there for our World Tour, BTS are there for the Billboard Awards, and for sure those three will be meeting their boyfriends, and I'll be left out.

I went on my phone, wore my earphones, and played Billie Eilish's 'My Boy' I didn't turn the volume up too much because I'm sleepy.

I can still hear the girls talking about me, and Taehyung, and about our past relationship.

"He's drunk when he kissed Tzuyu right?" Lisa asked.

"Ne, he was, but even though he's drunk he still knows what he does" Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah... I know that very well because Jin likes to drink" Jisoo said.

"Aigoo... I wonder why Taehyung did that, I mean Taehyung really loves Jennie" What Lisa said made me sigh.

"Yeah, true" Chaeyoung said.

<flashback>
5 years ago...

Jennie

Taehyung and I fought. He was too jealous towards Yoongi, and Yoongi and I are just close friends, and he doesn't believe me, which made me mad.

Yoongi treats me like a little sister, even though he liked me once.

I went outside, and went to the convenience store near our house.

I bought banana milk, and ramen.

I finished buying the things I wanted to buy, and went outside.

I saw a blue-haired guy, and a girl with a long hair facing each other.

That's Taehyung for sure he's the only blue-haired guy in this neighborhood, but who's the girl? Is he cheating on me?

He started walking, but then he fell, and the girl caught him.

I saw him smile, and said something to the girl.

But I read his lips, I know that very well how he say it to me, that's the only word I knew he said, the rest I don't know already.

But that particular word Taehyung said to that girl, made my heart crush into pieces.

He said. 'Saranghae'

I felt my tears roll down to my cheeks. H-he's cheating...

What the heck? He's cheating. Gosh why didn't I knew, he acted like he loves me so much, and I fell for his act.

The fuck.

I walked towards them, and what he did next shocked me, he kissed the girl.

A motorycle passed us by, and its lights were on which made me see the girl's face.

My crying became worse. The girl he was kissing was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tzuyu.

<end of flashback>

I felt my tears roll down to my cheeks.

I'm crying again aish!

I wiped my tears, and looked outside the window.

Yes, he explained. He explained to me that he was drunk, but I'm not stupid to think that he doesn't know what he was doing.

I guess he still loves Tzuyu, he still has feelings for her. I didn't get to see him after he explained. I was too hurt, I felt like a cold water splashed me, to wake up from my dreams.

Yes, I had a boyfriend after Taehyung, it was Jongin also known as Kai. He's a member in a famous boy group called Exo, but we didn't last that long.

It didn't work out for us, that's why we broke up.

I drank water, and closed my eyes.

I heard Lisa's voice, and she asked me if I was alright. I ignored her, and pretended that I was just about to sleep.

Taehyung...why?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HAPPY 200 READS!
- Sojunghan ♡