Chapter X

TAEHYUNG

I joined some of the activities, and yes I'm trying to impress Jennie, she was impressed when our team won basket ball, well I'm not awarded as the Most Valuable Player in our batch because of my bad basketball skills right? I'm the MVP in our school before, and Jennie was one of the cheerleaders in our school, and she cheered for me, I mean for our team.

It was now time for the Solo dance battle girl version, and every single member in our team chose Jennie to be the representative, well she is a great dancer slash singer.

It was a battle between, Jennie, Lisa, Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Nayeon, Jihyo, Momo, and... Tzuyu. I rolled my eyes, and focused on Jennie.

"Fighting Jennie!" Everyone cheered in our team including me.

All eight of them, are now in the middle of the circle we made here in the court.

The music played, and the first team was Blue team, and Lisa was their representative.

Lisa is a great dancer, she's the cheer captain, of the school's cheerleading team.

Jungkook was standing, and cheering for Lisa. Such a cute couple.

Charlie Puth's "Attention" played, and she danced.

Even though Lisa was the one who was dancing, I was still staring at Jennie.

Aish her shorts are so short! I can see a lot of our team members are looking at her legs, perverts.

And finally it was Jennie's turn to dance. She sighed, and I saw her looked at me, and it made my heart flutter. Aish Jennie-ah!

Billie Eilish's "My Boy" played, and she smiled at me before the song played it first beat.

She's slaying it, I can't help, but smile, and cheer.

I stood up, and cheered her like her cheerleader.

And the music hit its chorus, and what she did shocked me.

She walked towards me still one with he beat, she held my hand, and she made me twirl her, and after that she let go of my hands.

Everyone were screaming, 'Taennie' and I felt frozen in my place.

Shit! Jennie why are you doing this to me!

She bowed to everyone after her dance, and went back on her seat, which is beside me.

I saw Yoongi, gave her a silent clap, and gave her two thumbs up, then finger heart.

What the actual sh-chill Taehyung... Chill... Chilllllllll

What the heck is the meaning of chill?!

"Yah why are you glaring at Yoongi like you're about to kill him?" Jennie asked.

She's not ignoring me anymore! Yes!

"I'm not" I said, and smiled at her. After Jennie, it was Tzuyu's turn.

"Oooo, ex girlfriend coming through" Jennie whispered at me, and she chuckled.

Her full performance was full of my glares, and rolls of eyes. I still hate her.
Do you think I deserve a girl who cheat?

Anniyo. No is the answer. Nobody, even her deserves a cheater.

------

< fast forward > Day 2, after the water activity...

The water activities were fun because finally Jennie wasn't ignoring me anymore.

After the whole water activity, it was already 5 p.m. when we finsihed. We were allowed to swim in the swimming pool, at night since we're adults, and we can already take care of ourselves.