Chapter V

'Taehyung'

I woke up feeling dizzy and nauseous. I was getting up from my bed when I felt someone hugging me.

It's a girl, and this girl looks familiar...Jennie?! I look at her, then I look at myself. Topless?! What did I do just now. Aish.

I made myself remember what happened last night. Aish! I CAN'T FREAKING REMEMBER!

Well, it's the first time that I got drunk. People say when it's your first time getting drunk, you tend to forget what happens to you.

Jennie looks like a peaceful angel when she sleeps. She looks really beautiful and innocent.

While looking at her face, she suddenly opens her eyes, and it met mine. I felt my cheeks burning.

I've been feeling a lot of burning in my cheeks these past few days, and it's wierd because I only feel it when Jennie's around.

Her expression looked shocked, and she pushed me away from her. I sat on my bed, and as I was about to stood up, I slipped on my blanket. Thankfully, I landed with the support of my hands.

I looked below, and I realized that I'm on top of Jennie. I saw her... Blushing? S-She's B-Blushing?

"Oh, Mianhe Jennie." I said. I went out of my bed, and took my shirt.

"I-it's okay." She stuttered.

I took my phone, and I saw a notification when I opened it.

Jungkook: Hey Tae, how's life?

Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook? He's one of my bestest friends when I was in high school. It was me Jimin, and Jungkook. Jungkook is younger than us, but he went to school early, and advanced a grade level because he's the smartest kid in their class.

Jennie knows Jungkook too.

I replied to his message, and texted back:

Me: Doing great in my medical course.

I kept my phone on my pocket. Oh I'm still in my yesterday's pants.

Suddenly I felt my stomach grumbled. Aish! I'm hungry.

I looked at Jennie, and I saw her sitting on my bed. Staring blankly at me.

"Jennie?" I called her once. "Jen?" Twice. "Kim Jennie?" The third time. "Jenduekie, Jenniya!" I yelled as I called her the fourth time, and at last she's back to her senses.

"Oh, Waeyo?" She asked.

"Sorry if I gave you a burden last night, mianhe." I said.

"You should be sorry, you shouldn't have drank a lot of Soju you know?" She rolled her eyes, and stood up from my bed.

"When me, and Yoongi were...."

That Yoongi. Tsk. He looks like he's hitting on Jennie. I don't like him. I don't like him around. To be specific? I don't like him around Jennie.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jennie shouted which made me look at her.

Oh shoot she's mad as hell.

"W-What?" I asked nervously.

"Aish! NOTHING!" She went out of my room, and slam the door shut.

Oh goodness. She's mad. AGAIN.

------

It's Sunday, and it's family day. Me, my mom, my cousin, Jennie, and Jennie's mom usually go to the mall, or have a picnic during the Sunday, but today, mom said that she and Jennie's mom have to go to the groceries, and I have to baby sit my little cousin Taemin once again.