Chapter XVI

JENNIE

We're finally in America, and next three days is already our concert in L.A.

"Jennie let's go shopping!" Lisa said, I nod, and took my money and phone.

We first went to Gucci. This shop reminds me of him aish.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung decided to go outside to eat, and we decided to split up since Lisa and I really wanted to shop.

"kookie!" Lisa shouted.

I saw Jungkook, and smiled at me, and I smiled back, but then my smile disappears when a familiar man walked towards Jungkook, and looked at me.

I felt goosebumps, he's looking into my eyes deeply, like he misses me.

Then suddenly a song plays on the speakers. 'Officially Missing You' by Tamia.

Of all the songs on Spotify, and Sound Cloud. Why this?

"Jennie?" Lisa said, and tapped my shoulder.

"I'll hangout with Jungkook for a while here in the mall, you okay alone?" Lisa asked.

Of course what did I expect she'll leave me when she sees Jungkook, but I understand they spend less time than we do, so I just let her do what she wants.

I nod to her question, and went around the shop.

I went on the shoe section, and look for good mules to wear because my cousin wants my old mules.

I stopped looking when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Long time no see" It was Taehyung.

I ignored him, and kept on looking.

"Come on Jennie I was freaking drunk that time" Taehyung said.

I chuckled in a very sarcastic way.

"If you're talking to me because you want me to forgive you, cut the shit and apologize" I said, and rolled my eyes at him.

I lost my mood for shopping for mules, and went out the Gucci shop. I went to Chanel. I'm a Korean Ambasaddress of Chanel, and I really love their products, so I was really happy when Jin's dad made me the Ambasaddress.

I was about to go inside Chanel, when Taehyung pulled me inside the Emergency exit room.

He pinned me to the door, and lowered his head to level with mine.

I hissed, and pushed him away from me, but he was too strong that he pushed me once again to the door, and pinned me.

He's getting stronger huh?

"So this is how you say sorry?" I asked him in a very sarcastic way.

"Cut the fuc*ing sarcasm-" "Sure! You want me to be straight forward then?" I asked, and he nodded.

"I don't f*cking like seeing you today after what you f*cking did to me, I was a messed up hell after what you did, I wasn't in the mood during our debut stages, I didn't want to practice, caused me to fail our 5th performance on stage. I became a f**king living corpse after what you did! *sob*

( I chuckled)

See? I'm freaking crying, obviously my tears are betraying me, remembering what you did? Hurts me so much.

What's the reason? Huh? What's the f*cking reason?! Why did you cheat?!

Oh wait I know the answer, cause you're still hung up on Tzuyu! You jerk!"