Chapter XVII

I love you...
I love you...
I love you...

I shaked my head, to brush away the thought. Aish this guy

"Yah Jenniya" I heard Jisoo called me.

I almost jumped from my seat when she called me, am I that lost in my thoughts?

"Weo?" I asked. "Aish, I'm going to ask this for the tenth time. Are you going to eat your breakfast or not?" She asked.

Yep, I'm that lost in thoughts.

"I'm going to eat it, why ask?"

"You're just staring at your meal, it has been 10 minutes already, we're almost done eating, and you still haven't had a single bite on your breakfast" Jisoo said.

"Mianhe unnie" I said, and bowed.

I started eating my breakfast since I suddenly felt hunger after thinking of that freaking letter he gave.

You all know who he is, and I'm not going to mention his name.

"Why are you having deep thoughts lately?" Lisa asked.

I shooked my head, and lied that I'm not having deep thoughts.

They didn't believe me, and started asking some questions about it.

"What happened when Taehyung went to your room?" Jisoo asked.

I felt my heart started beating fast when she mentioned his name.

"N-Nothing" I said. "Really? I don't believe you" Chaeyoung said.

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah how could you-" "I know you very well, we've lived together, worked together, and been bestfriends for years. You can't lie to me" Chaeyoung said.

She's telling the truth, we've lived together for nine years, worked together for nine years, and been best friends for almost eighteen years, I can't lie to her, to Lisa, and even to Jisoo unnie.

"You're still have your V card right?" Lisa asked.

I made my eyes slender in confusion of what she said.

I took a sip to my water...

"Virgin?" Lisa said.

And I choked because I was shocked to what Lisa just said.

"Of course! Nothing happened, what you're thinking didn't happen, not even a single..." I suddenly thought of Taehyung putting his arms on my shoulder, and I felt my heart palpitate.

"Spill! Spill! Spill!" All of them three said in unison.

"Okay! We just... Talked, and we didn't kiss, or whatever, we just talked, and gave me this little cutie baby boy Vee"

I took Vee to my arms, and started giving him little kisses.

"V? Isn't that Taehyung's stage name?" Lisa said.

I froze. What?

"What?" Is the only word that came out of my mouth.

"V is his stage name, ooooh so you named V after Taehyung huh?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Anniyo!" I said, and pouted my mouth.

"Why so defensive?" Chaeyoung said, and they all laughed while me here still pouting while eating my breakfast.

I didn't name Vee after Taehyung, I just named him Vee because, it's cute. 'V' is a cute name for a dog.

I suddenly chuckled to what I just thought 'V is a cute name for a dog' so it makes him a dog now.