Chapter VII

JENNIE

Yoongi walked me towards the boarding house, and I'm really thankful for coming with me today.

"Yoongi... Gamsahamnida" I said, and bowed to him.

"Aish! Enough bowing" He said, and chuckled.

"But I am really thankful for today, I'm really really thankful" I told Yoongi, and he held the back of his neck, and smiled.

"Yah that's nothing I'm also thankful, that you allowed me to come with you" He said and chuckled.

"Anyway, I have to go inside, jalga!" I said.

"Deh I will, If you want to shop with me again next time text me oki?" He said.

I nodded, and said. "Sure" I went to him, and hugged him. I'm just really thankful for the gift he gave that's why I gave him a hug.

"Thank you Yoongi" I said while hugging him, and he hugged me back.

"YAH!" I let go of the hug, and looked behind my back.

I saw Taehyung's face angry, and dark walking angrily towards Yoongi, and then...

"YOONGI!"

-----

"YAH! TAEHYUNG! WHAT CAME TO YOUR MIND AND PUNCHED YOONGI OPPA?!" I screamed at Taehyung while holding an ice pack on Yoongi's bruised cheekbone because Taehyung punched him.

"Jenniya, I told you it's okay-" Yoongi said, and I glared at him caused him to cut his words and not continue what he was saying.

I'm pissed at Taehyung. I'm just being thankful to Yoongi! Yet he punched him!

"He was hugging you!" Taehyung shouted.

"Because I was hugging him!" I shouted back.

"Yah!"

"WHAT?!" Taehyung, and I shouted in chorus.

We looked at Jimin who screamed 'Yah' at us. He's leaning on the wall, and looked at Taehyung.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah if you're jealous because of Yoongi, you can just tell them, you're making things worse for you, and Jennie" Jimin smirked, and he rolled his eyes on Taehyung.

"Yah, Jimin-ah! For your information I'm not jealou-"

"Then why did you punch him if your not?" Jimin smirked once again, and chuckled.

"You know my man, I once punched our Jungkook because he went near my Rosé, and I was JEALOUS" Jimin deepened the word 'Jealous'

"Whatever, shorty" Taehyung rolled his eyes on Jimin.

"Yah! I'm still your hyung!" Jimin shouted at Taehyung.

"Yeah, and your only like months older than me"

Jimin, and Taehyung argued with their age, while me here kept on saying sorry for what Taehyung did.

Taehyung didn't apologize for what he did, he just left the room because of his annoyance at Jimin.

"Yoongi, mianhe" I said while removing the ice pack on his cheekbone.

"It's okay, I get it he's jealous" He chuckled.

Is he really jealous? I thought.

Suddenly I heard a loud pour of rain.
I was listening to the news from the television that mom was watching, and looks like it's going to be heavy rain & thunderstorm.