Chapter XXI

I'm still here at Jungkook's house waiting for Lisa and Jungkook to come back here.

It's already 12 midnight!

@lalalalisa_m: okay so... uhm...
@lalalalisa_m: I'm with kookie
@lalalalisa_m: we're safe
@lalalalisa_m: we decided to stay at a hotel to make you guys talk to each other
@lalalalisa_m: hehehehehehe our managers didn't call us

My eyes widen to what I read. Lisa you bitch!!!

Me: wth?!
Me: my gossshhh
Me: but yeah we talked
Me: Lisa u bitch hahaha

@lalalalisa_m: the bitch you love

Me: yeszz
Me: BUT YOU BETTER GET HOME STILL A VIRGIN!

@lalalalisa_m: gosh you sound like my mom
@lalalalisa_m: ne eomma

I looked up to the ceiling and sighed. Oh gosh I have to get back to our dorms now.

TAEHYUNG

I'm sick af. It has been three days, and I'm getting Emesis. This sickness is contagious because it's fever, and I hope I wouldn't pass it on Jennie.

She took care of me when Jungkook went away with Lisa. That jerk left me without food.

But I'm quite thankful that they left because Jennie and I are friends now, or not? She still hates me. Oh how I wish she knew the whole truth, but I couldn't tell because I can't remember. Only Tzuyu knows.

I checked my temperature, and it was 40°. My temperature is effin' high, my head freaking hurts, what I'm feeling is just hell, good thing an angel is here to help me.

@jeonjungkook: we're in a hotel

Me: you're going to finish making our with Lisa?

@jeonjungkook: f you let me finish

@jeonjungkook: we're in a hotel to leave you guys and make you both talk to each other which I assume has already happened

Me: yeah we talked

@jeonjungkook: I don't care about what kind of talk you did at least you both talked to each other

@jeonjungkook: bye

Me: make sure to come home still virgin!

@jeonjungkook: jennie told Lisa the same 'come home still a virgin' yeah we will come home still with virgin.

I heard a knock on my door, and for sure that's Jennie, so I told her to come in.

"Taehyung-" She was about to come near me when she covered her eyes using her hand.

I looked at my self, and I realized I wasn't wearing my shirt so I covered myself using the comforter.

"Mianhe" Sorry. I told Jennie.

"I-it's okay" She told me, and she removed her hand away from her face.

"I'm going to leave now" She told me.

I felt sad suddenly.

"Oh...yeah sure, take care" I told her, and smiled at her.

"Is anything... Wrong?" She asked me, and I shooked my head no.

"Okay then... Take care to you too" She told me, and smiled, and waved goodbye.

But then she went back, and I gave her a 'what' look. "Do you like someone at the moment?" Why did she asked that?