Chapter IX

It's the day. Yes it's still a bit awkward between me and Tae. I don't know why maybe for me yes, and for him no because he talks a lot when he's with me.

It's a 3 days 2 nights team building activity. It's kind of like a reunion for every batch of our school.

Since on Monday it's a holiday they decided it to be 3 days and 2 nights.

I just wore my white shirt that has a Supreme print on it, and I made it cropped. Army green below knee level jagger pants, and black boots.

I brought my black Adidas bag, and my Chanel sling bag, where my cellphone, lip balm, wallet, hair tie and alcohol are in.

"Jennie you ready?" Taehyung suddenly barged in my room, which made me jump a little.

"uh... Yeah I-I'm ready" I went downstairs, and bid my mom and aunt goodbye.

Meeting place is at our school, where we graduated senior high.

When we got there, I saw a lot of alumni, from year 1990 to 1997.

I saw Chaeyoung with Jimin, and Jungkook.

"Chayoung!" I shouted, and she saw me, and waved at me.

I ran towards them, and hugged Chayoung.

"Annyeong! Jennie" Jimin waved at me, so as Jungkook.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked me.

"Here" Taehyung said. I almost jumped when Taehyung put his arms on my shoulder.

"Ooooo, Jenniya seems like you have something to tell me" Chayoung said.

"What?" I said, and removed Taehyung's arms on my shoulder.

"So... Nothing?" Jungkook asked, and I nod.

"Jungkookie!" I saw Lisa went towards Jungkook, and kissed her cheek.

My eyes widened at what I just saw. Lisa and Jungkook? Wow.

"Oh? Jenniya!" Lisa hugged me, and I hugged her back.

It's been a while ever since we've met, It has been years. I lost communication with them because that stupid snatcher stole my phone.

"So, you and Jungkook?" I asked.

Lisa smiled, and hugged Jungkook, and she nodded.

"So y'all got love lives huh? And here am I left out" I said and chuckled.

"So Taehyung and you, aren't a thing?" Lisa asked while pointing me and Taehyung.

"No!" I said, and rolled my eyes.

"Jennie?" I looked behind me, and I saw Yoongi.

"Oh? Yoongi-ah!" I shouted and waved at him. He's with Namjoon, Jin oppa, Jisoo unnie, and a guy I don't know who.

"Jennie!" Jisoo waved at me, and I waved back.

Yoongi walked towards us, with his friends.

"Yoongi, this is Jimin, Jungkook, Lisa, and of course Taehyung, you already know him, and guys, this is Yoongi, Jisoo, Jin, and?"

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok" Hoseok, introduced himself with a smile.

"You graduated here?" I asked Yoongi, and he nodded.

"Small world" I said, and chuckled, and he did the same.

"Good Morning everyone!" Seon Sang Nim Park was there, our senior high adviser, who's now our school's principal.