Chapter XX

BTS V & Blackpink Jennie
SECRETLY DATING?!

Taennie shippers are going crazy! because It was just last week when we saw a picture of BTS V and Blackpink Jennie hugging each other!

The idol's entertainment kept denying that it was them, but based on the photo taken by an anonymous person it was indeed them.

We all heard last week from miss Jennie on Blackpink's press conference that she and V are just good friends.

Well we hope that we'll know soon if this friends are just really friends, or if they are really secretly dating.

JENNIE

"Why did you went with Taehyung?!" The CEO shouted at me.

I was just sitting at the visitor's chair in front of the CEO.

He has this very angry face, and it makes me scared.

"We're stressed out right now Jennie because of the mess you did, I hope you do know that" The CEO said.

Oh God I'm screwed. The media are currently outside the entertainment building, waiting for me to answer all their questions, which I'm not going to do because the CEO will kill me.

"I'll deal with this again, just like your scandal with Jongin before" The CEO sighed, and I nod.

"I'm going to ask you this once again Kim Jennie, are you dating Kim Taehyung?" The CEO asked.

"Anniyo, CEO I'm not dating him" I said.

"Okay you can go out now" The CEO said, and I did what I was told to do.

Well Taehyung and I both heard that camera shutter, and it both shocked us, Taehyung looked at the person who took it, and he ran towards that person.

But because he was too tired of running away from the media he couldn't catch the stalker.

I went to dance practice room, and I saw the girls' worried faces.

I smiled, and told them not to ask a shit because it's a really small issue. Not. It's not a small issue my manager is stressed because they kept on thinking how to make the fans get off their attention to this scandal.

-----

After practice we went striaght to our dorm where the media welcomed us in the entrance of our dorm.

Jennie!

Jennie!

Jennie!

All I can ear was my name, no Lisa, no Rosé, no Jisoo, just my name Jennie.

Our car went to the back of the entrance of our dorm, and finally we're inside our dorm.

"Unnies I'll just go outside" Lisa said.

We all nod to her and she went out.
I went to the couch to watch Netflix with Chaeyoung, and Jisoo.