Chapter XIX

"Good morning K-popers! After that special stage by Blackpink Jennie, BTS V, Exo Chanyeol, and Twice Nayeon on the ***** Awards, the ship Taennie,Taehyung and Jennie was shipped world wide! I am Chaemin and welcome to K-pop All day!"

JENNIE

Wtf?
"What the f*ck?!" -Jennie
"Oh gosh Unnie"-Chaeyoung
"Oh damn"-Lisa

TAEHYUNG

oh shit.

" shoot" -Namjoon
"Oh God"- Jungkook
"Oh Ghad Tae" -Jimin
"omo" -Hoseok
"Wow" -Jin
"Damn, goodluck to you"-Yoongi

I glared to Yoongi. "Oh yeah no shit" I said.

JENNIE
"shoot! You guys are shipped world wide!" Jisoo unnie said.

I'm sitting here on our dorm's couch, reading all the news on the #Taennie ship on Twitter, and Instagram.

Taennie my love!
@ihearttaennie

I edited this photo of them, and It came out sooo good! Gosh editing skills 101!

We are being shipped world wide!

K-Pop is my Life
@kpopmwahh

The #Taennie ship is the number one tag on Twitter in the whole country of Korea! Wow! @blackpinkofficial Jennie & @BTS_twt V /Taehyung you guys are world wide!

I checked the Twitter tags, and yeah we are the number one hashtag. Damn that hug made us world wide!

For SURE the paparazzis are right outside our dorm right now.

I heard a loud bang of the door, when Chaeyoung came in to our dorm.

"Oh gosh! The paparazzi!" Chaeyoung screamed in frustration.

We're going to do a press conference today because we're going to do Blackpink House 2, because we do need a break after that tiring world tour, and for sure one of the interviewers is going to ask about that #Taennie ship they call.

----

Press Conference....

"So? Blackpink House 2, are you guys excited for what's going to happen?" -interviewer.

"Oh yeah, we are, I mean Blackpink House 1 was one of the greatest memories I've had so I'm excited" Chaeyoung said.

"Same" I said, and smiled.

"Oh? Jennie, so the #Taennie Ship is the top shipped celebrities on Korea, what are you feeling about this?"

I knew it they're going to ask this shit.