Chapter III

Saturday...

I woke up in a feeling of someone shaking me, and it annoys me, that's why I woke up.

I opened my eyes and saw Jennie, her face is very near from mine. She's smiling at me.

"Good morning Taehyungie!!!" She shouted, made me sat to my bed.

"You can see that I'm awake, you don't have to shout..." I said with a hoarse voice. My voice is always hoarse when I wake up, and it's annoying.

"Yeah I know you're awake." she laughed, and sat on the chair near my bed. I was confused. She looked at me in the eyes, and then down to...

"So, awake." then she bursted out laughing, and I covered the thing with my throw pillow.

"aish! Seriously Jen!" I threw my pillow to her. Aish! She's laughing out loud so hard while here I am, so embarrassed of what she saw.

Why today when Jennie's in my room early in the morning! Huh? Why? I don't even remember dreaming about something! It's embara— I can't believe I'm talking to this.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked while rubbing my hand to my eyes, to clear my vision.

"It's Saturday." She replied with a smile, and I gave her a confused look. She frowned.

"You forgot." She looks down, and pretended that she's sobbing.

Saturday... Saturday... Saturday... Aha!

"Chanel. Modeling. I almost forgot." I said while pointing her out, but she's still frowning.

"Oh come on Jen. I'll go with you, so don't be sad." She smiled, and looked up to me.

"You look like you didn't get much sleep." I yawned, and looked at Jennie once again.

"I watched 'One Piece'" I replied.

I love anime, and Jennie knows how much I love anime. I spend my money mostly on manga besides food of course.

"You binged watch again." She rolls her eyes.

"Anyway, wear something fashionable, but comfortable. I don't even know why I'm telling you this you're hella fashionable wherever you go." She chuckled, and left my room.

I took my laptop from my bed, and put it on my desk.

I went to the bathroom mirror to check if my face is not all puffy, thankfully it's not that puffy. I took my bathrobe, and took a shower.

----

'Jennie'

What's taking this boy so long? It has been 30 minutes after I went out of his bathroom for him to get ready, and now he's still not ready.

I'm just wearing a comfortable black hoodie with a print of Ariana Grande, tucked in my checkered black, pink and white skirt, and white shoes.

I tied my hair into a clean ponytail, to expose my face more.

I'm getting impatient! I don't want to be rude, but he's just taking up a lot of time!

I barged into his room, and I saw him drying his blue hair with his towel, and he's already wearing his outfit. He's wearing a white shirt with red font prints underneath his yellow polo, and he's wearing a light-washed denim pants, and red sneakers.

I had to admit he looks good on his outfit. Not just good, I mean handsome. His outfit was simple, but it looked really good on him. Suddenly my heartbeat starts beating fast.