Chapter XI

JENNIE

Why am I hurting? When I saw Tzuyu kissed Taehyung, I was in shock, and many questions popped up in my head.

Why didn't he pushed Tzuyu? Does he still like her? I shaked my head to clear my mind.

I'm now running towards our room, and I can hear Yoongi's voice calling my name.

I opened the door, and I dove on my bed, and started crying. Why am I crying? Why does it hurt?

I heard a knock on my door, so I shook my head to see who was it. It was Yoongi.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked.

I tried to nod, but my tears betrayed me, and it all came out.

I sobbed and sobbed.

"Why does it hurt so much?" I asked.

"Well... Maybe you like him" He said, and sat on my bed.

"Yeah... I do, I really do" I said while crying.

"It's okay" He said, rubbing my back giving me comfort.

"C-Can I hug you?" I asked still crying, he nods, and I immediately hugged him.

He hugged me back, and I was crying on his chest.

YOONGI

Jennie was hugging me. It shocked me. I actually like her, but she likes Taehyung, and I know that very well, and I also know very well that Taehyung likes Jennie, but Tzuyu is getting in the way.

Comforting my crush is hard, she's hurting because of a boy, and I can tell that this is her first time.

I saw Taehyung outside Jennie's room. I can see jealousy in his eyes. I tried to hide my smirk seeing him jealous like this makes me believe even more that he likes him.

He walked away, and Jennie pulled away from the hug, and thankfully she stopped crying.

"Thanks Yoongi" She said, and smiled.

"No prob, but don't be so jealous, and hurt between Tzuyu and Taehyung" I Said.

"Weo?" She asked. "Well it's because of course, ex is an ex" I said, and she gave me a confused look.

I sighed, and looked at her.

"If you can't see it in Taehyung's eyes he didn't want Tzuyu to kiss him, and I'm not eavesdropping, but I can hear it Taehyung's voice that he is very annoyed at Tzuyu"

"But why didn't he pushed Tzuyu away?" She asked.

"He's in shock Jennie, and it's very obvious that he likes you" I said, and I saw Jennie stilled.

For sure what I just said is repeating all over her head.

"Jennie?" Jennie shooked her head, and looked at me.

"Taehyung l-likes me?" She asked, and I nod.

"I'm not going to say it if I'm not sure Jennie, and yes he likes you, and he always gets jealous when you're with me" I said.

"If you really don't believe me, I'll make him confess his feelings for you" I said.

Gosh I'm not a helpful person, but I'm doing this for their relationship's happy ending.

Yes Yoongi, for their own good.

"How?" She asked. "Let's make her jealous af" I said, and grinned.

JENNIE

OPERATION: Make Taehyung jealous, and confess his feelings for me.

We're already on the bus, and I sat beside Taehyung, but I ignored him. Even though he's resting his head on my shoulder, and I really want to rest my head to his too, but it'll ruin our plan.