Chapter XXV

TAEHYUNG

"we're home!" Jin hyung said when we're finally inside our dorm house.

I'm exhausted! Af! But it's all worth it. Finally got my Jennie's yes once again.

"Yah Taehyung-ah" I heard Namjoon's voice called me, and I looked at him.

"what?" I asked him.

I immediately heard Jimin's laughter after asking Namjoon why the heck he called me.

"Yahh seriously, you look like a kid right now" Jimin told me.

And that made me f**king confused.

"What?" I asked him why.

"Why are you smiling like that-HAHAHAHA" Jimin asked me, while holding his tummy because he's laughing too hard.

"Yah Jimin-ah don't even laugh, you also looked like that, when the CEO allowed you and Chaeyoung to date"
Yoongi said, and rolled his eyes.

"Mianheyeo" Sorry. Jimin said, and bowed.

"Am I smiling to wide?" I asked them.

And they all nod for countless times.

I smiled again, and looked down. Aish why am I like this. My heart's flattering too much!

"Let me guess, Jennie said yes?" Yoongi said, and when he said 'Jennie' I smiled even more.

Aish! I'm too flattered!

"Yep I'm right" Yoongi said, and continued reading his manga.

I looked at the boys, and I smiled.

"Aigoo look at this Taehyung" Hoseok patted my head, and I gave him my box-like smile.

I went upstairs where my room is, and took my phone, and planned on texting Jennie.

What should I text?

You okay? Anniyo. Nope.

You home? Anniyo. Too chill

Hey love did you get home safely? Too much for the word 'love'. We just started dating.

I was about to press backspace when I accidentally hit send.

Oh F my life.

Jennie: Love? That's nice haha

Yes! she liked it.

Me: haha anyway did you get home safe?

Jennie: Yes, I did. You?

Me: Of course

JENNIE

"my my my, what's this beaming smile all about?" I almost jumped from my bed when Jisoo unnie came in to the room.

"nothing" I said, and continued typing my reply to Taehyung.

Well if you're wondering why I didn't even hesitate to date Taehyung, it's because I was very sure that he will never hurt me again, and I'm very sure at that moment, that I can trust him more, than before, and I saw it, in his eyes, that he really does love me.

"Nothing? Really?" She asked me, and I nodded and continued typing.

And in one swift motion, my cellphone was took by my unnie, Jisoo.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Yah! You're shouting at your unnie now?" She said.

"Mianheyeo" sorry. I said, and bowed to her.