Chapter XXIII

<fast forward after a week>
TAEHYUNG

"You're dating Jennie?!" Hoseok screamed. Aigoo this Hoseok seriously.

"I said I'm courting her, not I'm dating her there's a difference" I corrected him, and he nodded.

"actually dating and courting are just the same" Yoongi said.

"No hyung, dating means, the girl finally said yes to the question "can you be my girlfriend". Courting means you're doing efforts to get that yes from her, and I'm doing that" I told them, and continued brushing my teeth.

"How are you going to court her again by the way?" Namjoon asked.

"Blackpink House" I answered and smiled.

"Aigoo you smart kid" Jin said, and tapped my back.

I finished brushing my teeth, and continued to watch Your Name an animé movie, with the six of them on the couch.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow's the day. I'm going to visit Jennie in the Blackpink House and make her mine again.

JENNIE

"omg! He's courting you!" Lisa screamed while holding my phone up, making me reach for it even more.

"come on Lis, just give me my phone" I said.

Jisoo unnie went inside our room with an annoyed face, and it's very obvious that she just woke up. Lisa's too noisy, that's why she's annoyed.

"Unnie! Unnie! Unnie!" Lisa screamed while hopping towards Jisoo unnie.

I rolled my eyes, and sat on my bed, and crossed my arms while looking at them.

I knew Lisa's going to read our conversation. I shouldn't have given my phone to her.

"Look!
Taehyung asked Jennie if she could court her, and she said yes!" Lisa said, and jumped.

I heard loud footsteps of someone running towards my room. That's probably Chaeyoung.

"What?!" Chaeyoung shouted with a big smile on her face, making Jisoo unnie hold her ear because it was too loud.

Jisoo walked towards my bed, and lay there.

Chaeyoung, and Lisa was reading our conversation out loud, and after a few seconds they were both jumping happily and screaming , like kids who just recieved gifts from Santa.

Speaking of Santa it's almost winter season.

They gave me my phone smiling showing their teeth.

I rolled my eyes at them, and took my phone back.

I read our conversation once again because it really doesn't feel real.

K. Taehyung: hey Jen

Me: whattup?

K. Taehyung: I'm going to ask you something...

Me: reading...

K. Taehyung: can I court you?
Seen

K. Taehyung: you know to gave our relationship another chance?

Me: ?

K. Taehyung: stupid question. Nvrmnd

Me: sure, you can.

What the f*ck am I even thinking...
Yeah I already know he didn't cheat, but it doesn't change the fact that I got hurt so bad because of love. What if I'll be hurt again?