Chapter XIII

JENNIE

Taehyung and I are dating! I can't believe it! Seems like yesterday when I first saw him with swollen eyes, and now he's my boyfriend.

It's 7 a.m. in the morning, and I just woke up. It's Monday, and back to reality again new semester coming.

Taehyung 태형: Did you sleep well? :)

I closed my eyes, and beamed while laying here in my bed.

I typed I dreamt about you ;) then I erased it because it was too cheesy. Then I typed of course :> and I erased it immediately because it was too simple.

I typed yeah, you? I was about to erase it because I sound like a cold bitch, but I accidentally hit send.

Screw it.

Taehyung 태형: Not really couldn't forget about what happened last night, my ;>

I smiled, and chuckled. Wait 'My'?

Me: My?

Taehyung 태형: oops incomplete it should be 'My Jennie' sorry my bad ;)

I felt my cheeks burning, and I got up from my bed, and went straight to my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, and took a shower.

I wore a simple Navy blue long sleeved shirt with a Fox print on the left chest, and Navy blue velvet pants. Brown, Dark brown, and dirty white checkered scarf on my neck, and navy blue sneakers.

I took my bag, and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I saw Chaeyoung on the dining room with Jimin, and Taehyung.

Chaeyoung hangs out here a lot, with Jimin, and of course me.

"Omo omo omo! Jenniya you're blooming!" Chaeyoung said with a smile on her face.

"I-I am?" I asked, and held my cheeks.

"Hell yeah unnie" She said, and ate the pancake.

Taehyung waved his hands at me, and smiled. I waved back, and smiled.

I sat beside him, and when I was aboit to reach out for the fork, Taehyung grabbed my hand, and hid it under the table.

I looked at him, and he smiled.

I don't know how to eat using my left hand. Lol.

Jimin, and Chaeyoung left the dining room because they're going to leave for school, so it was just me, and Taehyung here in the dining room.

He's still holding my hand. I was struggling to eat because I was eating using my left hand.

"It's hard to eat using right hand Tae" I told Taehyung.

He reached out for his fork, sliced the pancake unto pieces.

He put the sliced pancake on the fork.

"Say ah" He said, and he opened his mouth like a baby.

I chuckled, and did what he told me to do.

He put the food inside my mouth, and I chewed it.

"Yum yum" I said while smiling.

We intertwined hands, and immediately, we let go of each others hands when my mom went inside the dining room, with his mom, and his younger siblings, Eon Jin, and Jeong Gyu.

I ate my food, and my mom sat beside me, Taehyung's mom across my mom, Eon Jin, across me, and Jeong Gyu across Taehyung.

Taehyung's little cousin went to home to his mom's house. For sure I'll miss that kid.