Chapter VI

'Jennie'

"We'll eat well!"

While eating, suddenly, Chaeyoung spoke.

"I miss your home made food, Jenniya."

I giggled. I really missed Chaeyoung. She's only a year younger than me, so I never let her call me eonnie.

"Same school with Jimin huh? Dating?"
I teased her.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, and looked at me.

"Same school, same house with Taehyung oppa huh? Dating?" She backfires.

"No," I replied, and looked at Taehyung, he looked like he's dissapointed with what I said. Wierd.

"Well if you're asking Jen, we're not dating yet, Jennie eonnie," I widened my eyes.

"Aish! I told you not to call me eonnie! You're only a year younger," I rolled my eyes.

"Well by the way Congrats Jimin, you just got a yes from Chaeyoung," I told Jimin. .

"Where's the Yes in what Rosé said?" Rosé? Oh... That's where Rosé Park came from. I mean yeah she's called Roseanne by some people, but she never used that here.

"The yet word counts," I said, and Taeghyung started teasing Jimin.

"Yah, Jenniya, how dare you expose me," She said with a sad look on her face. It's actually so obvious that's she's into Jimin, and it's also obvious on Jimin that he's into Chaeyoung.

"Jimin, you're lucky that you met Chaeyoung. You know that right?" I told Jimin. He nodded three times, smiled, and looked into Chaeyoung's eyes.

"She's the kindest, most beautiful, most talented girl I've ever met, and no words can describe how much I love this girl," Jimin told Chaeyoung.

"Say yes already Chae, he's worth the yes. I wish I will have that kind of guy who will look at me like that. Love me like that, but I'm not saying that I'll steal Jimin-ah from you," I told Chaeyoung and chuckled.

"Who's Taehyung oppa then? Isn't he your crush when we were in high school?" Chaeyoung covered her mouth when she realized what she just said. Aish!

I looked at Taehyung, then to Chaeyoung, and widened my eyes at Chaeyoung.

This is so embarrassing, and awkward. Argh! Chaeyoung! That's one of my deepest darkest secrets you just revealed!

"Uhm... Jiminie, W-We should go." I saw Chaeyoung dragging Jimin out of the dining room.

When they left, the room was suddenly filled by a thick awkward silence between me and Taehyung.

Yes he was my crush when we were in high school. Everyone likes him, and I was one of them.

He's the campus crush. He's talented, and smart. "VMinKook" was made because of Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook. Students call Taehyung "V" because when they call him, he always puts his peace sign up on his face.

The three of them liked to dance and sing. They were the boy group of the school. Did I mention they always perform during school events? I guess not.

Foundation day, Teacher's Day, literally every program in our school, they will always do an intermission numbers.

"So..." I broke the awkward silence. I couldn't endure it anymore.

"You already know haha. That was way back high school don't worry," I said while taking his empty plate.

I stilled when he grabbed my wrist, and looked up at me.