Part 11

Ramadan Kareem in advance for all my Muslim readers, in case I don't wish you in time. May Allah accept all your worshipping ❤️❤️

Unknown POV

Unedited.

6 Years Earlier.

Flashbacks.

After everything I've done for him this is how he repays me!

I thought I was the son he never had.

I kept on blaming myself for being replaced and fooled without even realising it.

"In the end I was only used." I mumbled, and was about to drink the remaining alcohol in my glass when it was snatched from out of nowhere.

I looked up to see a very beautiful brown haired woman, her locks were a light shade of brown almost golden. She gulped the cup down her throat before she slammed it down a little too hard, startling the bartender. Then she looked up with a pair of stunning turquoise orbs. "That's how life is supposed to be. It always shows us how bitch it can be in its own unique way." She finally said.

She continued talking when I kept looking at her without answering. "What I'm saying is to not let it get to you. Being used is much sweeter compared to real hardships people are going through, so, hang in there, schöner bruder." She smiled beautifully while looking at me.

"How did you know?"

"You being used?" She asked. "You said it yourself few minutes ago." She nodded my way with her chin.

"It's easier said than done." I said, referring to her earlier statement about hanging up. Then turned in my seat to my original position, facing the bartender.

"Leave! I want to be alone for awhile." I said, cutting her next sentence before even uttering it.

"I can help you." She offered.

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm sure you'll be running to the hills when you hear my story and who I want to bring down."

"Jürgen Schmidt, right hand man of Gerald Fischer, CEO and founder of Ours finance company, am I wrong?"

I snapped my head her way, suddenly taken aback by this stranger. "You'll hear from me soon, schöner bruder." She winked at my shocked self then she collected her clutch and hat before exiting the bar.

What the fuck was all that about!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I was sitting on my desk typing some important documents when few officers barged into the office. "Mr. Schmidt, you are under arrest for the murder of Ours' previous head accountant." Said one of the officers while another was busy handcuffing me.

I looked up, searching the crowd for anybody to help, to speak for me, but I came up empty handed. Then I saw my boss making his way to us. "Bos-"

"What is this all about, Mr. Schmidt?" He asked in fake concern, but beneath the worried facade he was showing, I noticed a hint of a smile.