Book II - Part 1

Unedited.

Third Person POV

5 Years Later.

It was early in the morning and everyone was asleep, except for the security and a little girl who made it her life mission to be the one to wakes her parents every morning.

She came running into her parents' bedroom, and jumped in between them.

She hugged each one of them for a while in attempt to wake them up, but when they didn't, she jumped on her father who was sleeping on his stomach. The little girl laid on his back and hugged his neck from behind before she started nagging him to wake up.

"Was ist es, kleine?" Her father asked, groggily. (What is it, baby girl?)

"Papa, Ela habe Hunger." The little girl whined. (Papa, Ela is hungry.)

"Go back to sleep, Ela." Reprimanded her mother sleepingly.

"Ooof, Mama, aufwachen!" The little one urged dramatically. (Ooof, mama, wake up already!)

"Geh zu Onkel, kleine." Her father told her. (Go to your uncle, baby girl.)

"No!" She refused.

When neither of them woke, she rose up from her laying position on her father's back and started jumping up and down on the space between them.

"Fine, I'm up. I'm up." Said her father with his hands up in the air as he turned on his back and sat up. "Go to uncle Müller, we'll be right there." He told her.

The little girl smiled in victory as she saw he was really awake, "love you, papa." She said and gave him his morning kiss.

When she was gone, he started waking his wife up. "Come on, honey! We better clean up before that little demon comes back." He told her.

"We better." Admitted his wife while stretching.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The couple could hear the happy laughter of their little girl from the dinning all as they come down from the stairs.

"Gisela Ingrid Knights! Come down right this moment!" Snapped Emma at the five years old who was hanging down dangerously from Müller's neck.

"But, mama!" Whined the little girl.

"Don't make me repeat myself, young lady!" Emma glared at her daughter.

"Papa!" Gisela sought help from her father who was desperately trying to keep his smile to himself.

"Honey, I think it's-"

"Don't you dare complete that sentence." Emma turned her glare to her husband.

The little girl's father turned his attention swiftly to his daughter. "Your mother's right, come down." He her.

The little girl huffed before she climbed down from Müller's body with his help. "You're no fun, Daddy." She glanced at her father briefly to show him how upset she was that he took her mother's side.

"What did I tell you about climbing things up?" Emma scolded.

"That's why I climbed uncle Müller's back, Momma." Said Gisela.