Part 20

Happy belated Adha ❤️❤️

Unedited.

Third Person POV

In a dim lit corner of what seemed to be a torture room, laid a half-conscious man that was covered in blood with a shadow towering over him smirking evilly.

"Is that really how you want this to end, with you dead?" The shadow asked the man in tone that indicated how dumb he was. "Do you really think whomever ordered you to do this will be moved by your sincerity? Well, let me tell you that they won't even collect your body, they'll leave it for the stray dogs to feed on!" She continued in the same tone. "And if they do come, I'll make sure they know who they've provoked." Her tone changed towards the end, and then she stabbed a knife deep into his left thigh.

The man heaved, trying to speak, scream, create any kind of noise but failed miserably because of the immense pain he was feeling.

"You will tell me who the fuck was behind you and I'll finish you off with utmost mercy, or you keep on behaving like this and I'll show you how I really am with trash like you." She threatened.

The man nodded his head vigorously trying to halt her next attack on his right hand.

"Good choice." She nodded for him to start.

"Th- the Vipers." He said panting. "The Vipers said I'd have an insane amount of mo-"

"An insane amount of money that will help you settle your bets and help with your son's hospital bills." She cut him off.

He nodded agreeing.

"And you were stupid enough to think that someone would offer that amount for an easy task. You should have done a background check on whom you were about to assassinate." She reprimanded. "Now I'll show you the price you have to pay for accepting such task in the first place." She said moving to the wall opposite from them.

"You said you'll have mercy!" One could sense fear radiating off of the man's body. "Pl- please I did it for my son!" He kept on shouting and pleading hysterically.

"HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD IF I DIDN'T ACCEPT!" He shouted, halting her mid step.

She turned his way. "And if I don't do this, others will think that attacking my Papa is okay. They will swarm into our doors thinking that A.L has gotten soft, that they'll go unharmed. I maybe a lot of things but lenient isn't one of them." She retorted. "So I'm sure you'd understand where I'm coming from since we're both doing this for someone we hold dear to our hearts." She taunted in mock sympathy before she walked towards him and freed him from the restraints that were blocking his movement.

Then she moved back and pressed a bottom on the remote she was holding for sometime now.

A medium sized opening on the ground underneath him opened, flushing him down immediately.

"They'll join you soon enough." She smirked, looking down at him.

The room was so deep under the ground that the man could barely see Emma, and he wouldn't have heard her if she hadn't shouted her words. He was lucky he landed on some hay stacks or else his head would have been cracked open by now.

The man's head shot up, searching frantically when he heard a snarling noise. His eyes kept roaming his surroundings until they landed on a four pairs of brown eyes that belonged to four majestic tigers. All snarling his way, ready for their meal.