Chapter 2

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes

-

Your PoV

Lisa and Rosé unnie were done so I ran at one of the bathrooms.

"Be careful, your majesty." Jin said as they both ran after me. My siblings, parents and two princesses came after me at the bathroom and looked at myself at the mirror.

I was so shocked because I totally looked different.

I have beautiful fake tanned skin that covered my rosy cheeks and pale skin, my bushy sculpted dark brows were replaced by a more bushy brows. My pointy nose were covered with fake nose. They put dark circles under my eyes and more.

"I mean, I looked really hot with tanned skin but really guys? Is it really appropriate to put dark circles under my eyes, put fake nose and make my eyebrows thicker?" I asked and put on my eye glasses after removing my contact lenses.

"It's not that bad, princess. Plus, we need it to cover your beautiful structures." Rosé said causing my parents to agree.

The tan can be rubbed off when I take a shower so my parents agreed to let me be tan for my whole body.

"Okay then. If I have to disguise every day just to study at Idol University then I'll do it." I said which made them nod with a smile. I looked at the mirror again and examined my face. "I look hideous."

"You still look beautiful, princess." Jungkook complimented me causing me to raise my eyebrow at him.

"I'd say you were hitting on me if I didn't knew you were gay for my bro-" I was cut off by my brother clearing his throat and walking out of the bathroom after our parents.

I laughed at that cause I'm pretty sure he was flustered by the look on his face.

-

"Good evening, your majesty. Dinner is served." My personal butler, Namjoon said with my royal guards behind him.

As we eat, I remembered to ask my parents about when is the first day of school. I opened my mouth to speak but my father cut me off.

"It's next week, my dear." He said and ate.

"It's not about that, Appa." I said, decided to tease him.

"Oh..." He said, embarrassed. All of us snickered at our embarrassed dad, my mom joining in.

"I was kidding, Appa. Thank you for answering me." I said with a laugh.

"Aish.." He shook his head while chuckling.

-

It's the next day so I did my usual routine and after all of that, I wore my crown and walked downstairs with Jin and Jungkook trailing behind me.

After breakfast, I walked back to my room and told Jin and Kook to rest and I'll just call for them if I'll go somewhere. They both nodded and thanked me before leaving.

I grabbed my laptop and opened it. I searched 'Idol University students' and a lot of good looking students popped up. Some of them were on groups like Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Exo, Itzy, Twice and many more.

-

I had nothing to do for the rest of the day so I go to our gym and worked out for an hour.

After I took a bath and change. I ordered expensive bags and other things for school online. It will all arrive tomorrow so that's good.

I decided to play archery so I called my royal guards and told them to play with me.

-

No one's PoV

"Guys, any luck?" Nayeon asked them as they did their best to get information about the hidden princess.

"Unfortunately no." Mina said quietly.

"Ughhh! I want to see her face~!" Sana whined.

"We all do, Sanake." Jeongyeon teased her. Sana pouted and huffed to herself as she continued doing research.

Silence...

"AHHH!! I found an information!" Sana said excitedly that made all of them jump in excitement.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Momo asked and paused eating her precious jokbal.

"Okay okay. She's a girl, her surname is Kim, she's the youngest and she's been hidden from the public eye ever since she was born!......" Sana said with a giggle, happy that she got a helpful information.

" Sana said with a giggle, happy that she got a helpful information

"This dumb ass kid.." Nayeon mumbled which was heard by Jeongyeon who laughed her ass off. Momo resumed eating, unbothered by the most obvious answer.

"Good job, Sana. Keep looking." Jihyo said with a laugh. Tzuyu just stared at her dumb unnie and Sana just stared back.

"I'll melt if you continue staring at me like that, Chewy~" Sana said and was about to kiss the maknaes cheeks but Jihyo interrupted them.

"Yah. No flirting while working." Jihyo said which made her smile cheekily because of her good choice of words.

" Jihyo said which made her smile cheekily because of her good choice of words

They're TWICE

One of the most loudest group in Idol University. Everyone likes them because of their talents, personalities and of course, beauty. They are not one of the royalties but they're surely one of the most famous and richest group in the University.

They all looked up highly to the Royals, especially to the Royal family of Seoul, South Korea which is the hidden princess's family. The Kim Royal family is one of the highest of them all. They're the most powerful, richest and warm-hearted royalties out there. They have the looks, the money, the personality, the perfect family and everything you could ever wished for.

So guess what'll happen if TWICE meet the hidden princess..