Chapter 19

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

I UPDATED AGAIN!! YEY! HAHAHAHA because of your votes and comments, it motivated me to update again sooo enjoy!

-

Your PoV

"Meet to nice you." I said making her giggle.

But then...

I saw Twice....glaring?

Besides by Twice glaring at us, I just embarrassed myself in front of the girl.

"..dumbass." I heard Ji-eun said making me wanna choke her.

"I'll see you around?" Yu-jin said, a smile still on her lips.

"Of course." I said, internally squealing. She bit her lip and winked at me before walking away.

"Okay, the show is done, everyone. Move along!" Tzuyu said, loud enough for everyone to hear before she roll her eyes while looking at Yu-jin's direction.

I noticed Twice doing the same before huffing and walking to their tents since our guide said we have an hour break before proceeding to the next activity.

"..what's their problem?" I mumbled to myself.

"I think they're jelly." Ji-eun whispered making me raise an eyebrow.

"Jelly my ass." I told her.

"Oh come on..haven't you noticed the way they move when you're around?"

"Continue." I said.

"They seem to always move closer to you to talk with you but your stupid ass don't even notice them so they chicken out every time.." Ji-eun said shaking her head.

"Give me an example. I still don't believe you." I said as we stayed outside our tent.

"Well, I remember when you were sleeping like an elephant, Mina came to our tent and asked me if have I seen-"

"Wait. I was sleeping like an elephant?" I said horrified.

"No, idiot. That was a joke, you were sleeping like a cute baby." She said making me smirk as she mentioned the word 'cute' "Anywaaays, Mina asked me 'have you seen Y/n?' and then I pointed at you sleeping while cuddling with Sana. So she looked to where I pointed and immediately looked sad before she thanked me and hurriedly walked away."

"You're a good story teller, you should read me a book every nigh-"

"Focus, Y/n." Ji-eun cut me off. "Also, haven't you notice the other Twice members always clinging onto you? Like Sana, she always gives you kisses even before she saw our true identity. And then Momo, she always sleeps beside you..and remember when she pulled you down with her and wrapped your arms around her? That was fucking cute and she really liked the cuddles you give her."

"Okaaay?"

"And then, Jeongyeon, she always wants to come with you and stay close to you. And then Nayeon, my sweetheart...she always stares at you and ask me what you like and what's your personality." She continued making me widen my eyes.

"Wait. Really? That's why Jeongyeon is always with me every time we have activities?" I asked causing Ji-eun to nod. "And then Nayeon..I sometimes look at her but when I look, she always turns her head away.."

"Duhh. And earlier, you met a smoking hot girl, right?"

"Yeahh."

"But before that, Chaeyoung was talking to you saying Tzuyu were distracted by you, right?"