Chapter 22

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

"Ji-eun get the fuck up." I whisper yelled at her ear as I poke her disguised face.

"It's six in the morning..and I thought we shouldn't curse anymore.." She mumbled sleepily.

"Well, guess what. We're not gonna live the same way for the rest of the two months anymore..now get up and look at this mess." I said making her grunt and get up from the bed.

"What is it anyways- oh.." She said as we both stare at the big mess they made last night. "I didn't know they can be this messy. Shit, now we have to clean it up."

"You know what, I'll shower first." I mumbled before going back to our room.

After taking a bath and doing my disguise again, I walked out with a towel wrapped around me.  Ji-eun looked up and ran to the bathroom to take her turn.

"Fuck

"Fuck..it's freezing." Ji-eun said, shivering as soon as she walked out of the bathroom. She got dressed making me sigh and stand up.

"Move faster, we have to clean up before they wake up." I said as she started putting her shoes on.

"Geez, alright." She mumbled and fixed her wig before walking ahead of me.

When we got downstairs, we looked into each other and just stared at our fully disguised faces for a good minute.

"I don't know how to do this shit, man. You don't either.." She mumbled, as we both looked at the boxes of pizza everywhere.

"How did they even do this? Do they throw foods everywhere on purpose?" I asked her as we finally had the chance to roam around the house.

"This is the most unorganised house I've ever seen

"This is the most unorganised house I've ever seen."

"Well, it's obviously because this is the only house we've been to besides our family's places." She answered.

"Let's..just start." I mumbled before pulling her to the kitchen. "Incase we get messy.." I said and grabbed two pairs of rubber gloves.

She decided to get us aprons too making me look at her. We both shrugged and wore the apron. Then, I picked up the boxes while she grab a trash bag. We started by picking up the trashes before I walked around to look for a vacuum.