Chapter 47

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Just a warning...this is boring:(( but wait till the real adventures begins..also, sorry it took me forever to update, my mind was everywhere..

-

3rd Person's PoV

Monday (2 days before Y/n's birthday)

"Mother, is everything ready?" Y/n asked making Min-young turn towards her daughter and smile.

"Yes, dear."

"The vehicles has arrived, your majesty." The Queen's butler said, gesturing towards the cars.

The King and Queen together with the prince and three princess went on a separate vehicles to go on their way to the school.

Today is the day where they'll visit the school while the students is having their general practice at a wide stadium, away from the school's property.

When the royalties arrived, the door was immediately opened for them before they proceeded to go in without anyone flashing photos of them with the hidden princess.

Park Jinyoung, the principal, nervously went forward and greet them formally. He was shaking slightly due to how majestic the royal family looks. It was only his second time meeting them but now with the hidden princess undisguised...it just hits different.

He knows he has to make sure everything is perfect before the princess officially attend school without any covers on her face.

After introducing himself, the principal gestured towards the girl behind her, "And...And this Bae Joohyun, the school's president. She would do a really great job in showing you around school."

"A pleasure to meet you, your majesties.." Joohyun didn't stutter or anything, but her face was red and hot especially when she made eye contact with Y/n.

"It's a pleasure, dear. We heard a lot about you from Y/n and Jennie." Seo-joon stated with a kind smile causing the president to gulp in so much shyness.

After having a small talk, they decided to proceed with the tour.

"Let's start, shall we?"

"We shall."

-

"Jennie, dear, you'll make Joohyun uncomfortable." Min-young said when she noticed how Jennie slowly link her arms with Joohyun's.

"It's okay, mother. She's my close friend." Jennie said making Min-young sigh and nod as they finally get to the wide field where the students will gather on Wednesday.

"Here we have the main stage where all the Royalties will be located," Joohyun explained as she gestured at the tall but secured stage. "and down here is the stage for the performers." she pointed to a lower stage.

As they went on, Joohyun also explained about how the students will see every royalty because of how tall the stage is and that two large screens will be on either side of the stage.

The president of course didn't forget to mention where the freelance photographers will be located so they would know where to look if a picture is needed.

"As scheduled, after the celebration, we will hand out the booklet of rules that the students will have to follow starting on Thursday. The student council's will also explain further and we will make sure the students who violate rules will be punished." Joohyun informed.

"Very well..Please keep an eye on my daughter, I want nothing but the best for her. If possible, I want you to identify Y/n's friends, they'll be fine to be in her space if my daughter allows them to."